Egyptian God Cards YES EGYPTIAN GOD CARDS DEAL WITH IT!!!

smashmaniac2008

ObelisktheTormentor.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summon or Set except by tributing 3 cards. This card cannot be targeted by Spell, Trap, or Effect Monsters other than Divine-Beasts. When this card is Special Summoned, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. By offering 2 monsters on your side of the field as tributes you can destroy all monsters your opponents control. You cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect. If you offered 1 "Slifer the Sky Dragon" and 1 "Winged Dragon of Ra" as your tributes, you can declare an attack the turn you activate this effect.

SlifertheSkyDragon.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summon or Set except by tributing 3 cards. This card cannot be targeted by Spell, Trap, or Effect Monsters other than Divine-Beasts. When this card is Special Summoned, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. This card's ATK is 1000x the number of cards in your hand. If a monster is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Set on the opponents side of the field the following effect will happen:

• If the monster is in Attack Position reduce it's ATK by 2000.

• If the monster is in Defense Position reduce it's DEF by 2000.

If a monster's ATK/DEF is reduced to 0 by this card effect the monster is destroyed.

TheWingedDragonofRa.jpg

his card cannot be Normal Summon or Set except by tributing 3 cards. This card cannot be targeted by Spell, Trap, or Effect Monsters other than Divine-Beasts. When this card is Special Summoned, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. The ATK and DEF of this becomes the sum of the respective ATK and DEF values of the Tributes. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, you may activate one of the following effects.

• Pay 1000 Life Points to destroy all Opponent's monsters on field and remove them from play.

• Pay any number of Life Points to increase this cards ATK and DEF by the same amount.

YES EGYPTIAN GOD CARDS yes I know they are "old", "cliche", "lame", "just a cheap rip off of the anime", etc. BUT i just wanted to do it okay?

:lol:

Check out my egyptain god cards

116520s.jpg

116520.jpg

When Anubis is in attack mode all card in you and your opponent's graveyard come to life, but when in defense it protects your graveyard from your opponent. Osiris has secret abilties that aren't written on the card.

New Orisis- 116520.jpg

Ritual to bring for Osiris

Bring me back to life to bring forth dead creatures to protect. Thy am the reincarnation of former gods of death from thy past, present, and future. Thy let all dead men be safe from thy grave robber and thy spoiled man let thee in to the promise land bo tee foo.

post_116520_1237500556_b81668306fb8530613ea99bbecf76581_thumb.attach

post_116520_1237500584_8c91ba493aafd8363489b53462f6df59_thumb.attach

Archived