Yubel Deck

This deck revolves around Yubel, in my mind one of the strongest fiends (with samsara lotus or something that type)

Monsters X24

Yubel X3

Yubel Terror Incarnate

Yubel The Ultimate Nightmare

Samsara Lotus X2

Mystic Tomato X3

Dark Grepher X2

Doomcaliberknight X3

Necro Gardna

Spirit Reaper

Sangan

Marshmallon

Dark Creater X3

Black Ptera X2

Magic X13

Gold Sarchophagus

Different Dimention Time Capsule X3

Swords of Reavealing Light

Shield Crush

Tribute to the Doomed X2

Foolish Burial

Nightmare's steelcage

Premature Burial

Monster Reborn

Lightning Vortex

Trap X8

Torrental Tribute

Scrap Iron Scarecrow X2

Mirror Force

Magic Cylinder

Damage Condenser X3

Keeping Yubel on your field is easy with Samsara Lotus and Black Ptera, but to make it Terror Incarnate (your opponent wouldn't help that, will he?) you would use some card to destroy monsters you control too. By the way, Doomcaliber could actually do that. Just look and watch...

1. You end the turn, and Yubel's effect to "tribute something or I'll die" activates.

2. Your Doomcaliber's effect to "Destroy and negate any 1 effect along with itself" activates, negating and destroying Yubel. However, Yubel's last effect is not nagated, and Yubel-Terror Incarnate is summoned.

Shield Crush, torrental tribute and Tribute to the Doomed can also destroy Yubel. The problem is, how to summon it in the first place.

That's quick with damage condenser and mystic tomato. So the last problem is, what if Yubel is destroyed 3 times using some great combo?

You lose.

NNNOOOOTTT!!!!!

There is Dark Creater for extra support, to summon Yubel back. And even if he doesn't come, necro gardna and the traps will block attacks. There's also spirit reaper and marshmallon.

Well, thats all. ^u^

This deck is absolutely disgusting. Learn how to make Yubel.

Monsters (19)

3x Yubel

3x Armageddon Knight

3x Dark Grepher

2x Doom Shaman

2x The Calculator

1x Exiled Force

1x Terror Incarnate

1x Ultimate Nightmare

1x Inaba White Rabbit

1x Sangan

1x Mystic Tomato

Spells (13)

3x Wave-Motion Cannon

3x Swing of Memories

2x Allure of Darkness

2x Foolish Burial

1x Monster Reborn

1x Giant Trunade

1x Heavy Storm

Traps (7)

3x Limit Reverse

3x Solemn Judgment

1x Torrential Tribute

Total Cards: 40

wow...at least mine was half way decent..this is jus bad' date=' go with arkel's build

[/quote']

Definitely. Even though you've still got some studying to do, you got the basic concept. This guy's deck looks like a pile of fiends. Bad fiends.

wow...at least mine was half way decent..this is jus bad' date=' go with arkel's build

[/quote']

Definitely. Even though you've still got some studying to do, you got the basic concept. This guy's deck looks like a pile of fiends. Bad fiends.

thx, but why are u running 3 yubels, i thought you only needed 2

thx' date=' but why are u running 3 yubels, i thought you only needed 2

[/quote']

You do only need 2, but 3 certainly doesn't hurt. I'm still experimenting which is best.

Anyway, we really shouldn't be discussing my deck in this guy's thread. If you wanna comment on my build, go to the "Yubel FTW" link in my sig.

Archived