Shield,the new way to fight.PLease comment/rate/and more

Infernalhero

Okay,I;m trying out a new way to play.Please,I need help,post ideas and what not,criticism is needed,but please don't just say my cards are c***.Alright,I call these cards Shield Cards,most of the good ones need Ultimate Summoning.the Spell card I made.

Alright,here's the Promo Secret Rare.

Omega

111tev7.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Ultimate Summoning" and releasing 1 "Shield Soldier,Alpha Captain".This card's ATK is equal to the number of SHIELD Sub-Type monsters in your Graveyard x500. This card inflicts Piercing Damage. This card cannot attack your opponent's Life Points directly,unless with a card effect. If this card is destroyed,you can discard 1 card with "Shield" in it's name to destroy the attacking monster also. If this card is in Defense Position at the beginning of your opponent's turn,during their Standby Phase,they must discard the top 5 cards of their deck,if this card is in Defense Position at the beginning of your turn,you must discard the top 6 cards of your Deck,if not,you lose 700 Life Points.

2nki9tk.jpg

Archived