Attempt to make my Ancient Dragon Cards

Kegeto

these are links to the yugioh card maker logo, not cards. to post a card, click on it in the card maker and wait for an image code to appear below it. then copy that code and post it into the first post of YOUR OWN thread only (i say this because posting in other peoples' threads is against the rules and i wanted you to know).

Got ya. Thank you and sorry again I didn't mean to put the link I didn't realize about the code under the card till I saw it. I will be making more But I messed up My Red Eye should be with the set of my Egg but, I will figure that out later.

Apollo:

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Ancient Dragon" or "The Wings of Light". As long as this card remains face-up on the field, neither Player can activate Spell or Trap Cards. This card is unaffected by Monster Effects."

Your welcome.

Apollo:

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Ancient Dragon" or "The Wings of Light". As long as this card remains face-up on the field' date=' neither Player can activate Spell or Trap Cards. This card is unaffected by Monster Effects."[hr']

Your welcome.

Thank you so much ^_^ I will get right on that

5 out of 6 are re-edit

251673.jpg

My first attempted on my spell card

Apollo:

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Ancient Dragon" or "The Wings of Light". As long as this card remains face-up on the field' date=' neither Player can activate Spell or Trap Cards. This card is unaffected by Monster Effects."[hr']

Your welcome.

They're ok. Visit the OCG Thread.

Alright i will

Archived