Super Mario World Cards

RetroGamer379

Okay, here are some Mario cards. Even though I am not a really big fan of fake types, here I think they are necessary, because Mario characters are sort of unique, and the regular yugioh types don't really belong here. Anyway, they will also have a Yugioh type as well, so yeah, enjoy!

239181pjb.jpg

Bowser, King Of The Koopas

Effect: This card cannot be destroyed by a Monster's Attack or a Spell/Trap card. Increase this card's ATK by 100 for every Koopa- Type Monster you have in play. Once every turn during your Battle Phase, put 1 counter on this card. When this card has 3 counters on it, send it to the Graveyard.

239181kxa.jpg

Effect: This card does double the damage to Zombie- Type Monsters. This card takes double the damage from Zombie-Type Monsters. During your Battle Phase, you may Special Summon 1 "Mario, Hero Of The Mushroom Kingdom" from your Graveyard.

239181i.jpg

Effect: This card does double the damage on Koopa- Type Monsters. During your battle phase, flip a coin. If heads, Special Summon 1 "Peach, Princess Of The Mushroom Kingdom" from your Graveyard. If tails, choose 1 Koopa- Type Monster on your opponent's side of the field and decrease its ATK by 200. This Effect cannot be used on "Bowser, King Of The Koopas".

239181a.jpg

Effect: This card takes double damage from Koopa- Type Monsters. Once every turn, roll a 6-sided die. This card's ATK is 300X the number on the die.

239181pxa.jpg

Effect: This card can Attack your opponent's Life Points directly.

• 1 year later...

Archived