Phantom of Chaos question.

No he doesn't copy sub types effects that do not have the effect in the actual text. such as Tuners. But he can copy Gemini's because there effect is in there effects. atleast thats what our judge ruled

Thanks for clarifing that to me.

but they're normals in the grave!

your judge makes me cry want to hurt people.

They have an effect which treats them as normals. Just because they're Normal Monsters it doesn't mean they don't have an effect.

true.

No he doesn't copy sub types effects that do not have the effect in the actual text. such as Tuners. But he can copy Gemini's because there effect is in there effects. atleast thats what our judge ruled

They have an effect which treats them as normals. Just because they're Normal Monsters it doesn't mean they don't have an effect.

true.

however, their effect makes them be treated as normal monsters in the grave, which means they are illegal targets

at least you get the name for any of those "need this monster" effects.

true.

however' date=' their effect makes them be treated as normal monsters in the grave, which means you would have to normal summon your POC to have the effect.

at least you get the name for any of those effects.

[/quote']

exactly

Archived