~Lycans Vs. Vampires: The Chaos Breed~ *Started* Stil accepting.!

~Emo~

[align=center][spoiler=plot]In 1912 The Lord & Queen of the vampires, Ravan, and Sapphire, got into an argument about feeding conditions. Ravan stated that they could not just go out and kill humans while Sapphire thought other wise. While they were arguing, there daughter, Brianna, snuck out to see her boyfriend, Samore, who was the Lycan king's only son. That night they made love and Brianna got pregnant. When Ravan found out he was Furious even though he did not know what was inside of her was not a vampire. He soon found out who the father was and killed him and his own daughter. But not before Talon Prometheous was born. One night when talon was 5, Ravan tried to kill him, but he failed and talon was kidnapped by Liren, and African American lycan. He brought him back to base and never left his side. While lycans called Talon "Drags" was because of the way his hair covered 1 eye. Ravan in a fit of anger sent his troops to retrieve his grandson. The Vampires and lycans battled at there base only to find Talon (Drags) gone. Talon knew his grandfather would have cared less about him if he did not have the pendant around his neck that gave him the gift he had. He knew he would stop at nothing. The lycans also wanted this, but Talon would only give his power to people he trusted, the power of agility, strength stamina, the ability, to be part of half dragon.

[spoiler=forum]

Name:

Race (Lycan, vampire, hybrid, Talons tribe)

What were you originally (Only if you chose talons tribe, Vampire = Dracovamp Lycan= Draco Lycan)

Appearance:

Bio:

[spoiler=accepted]

Name: Talon (Drags)

Race: chaos Breed (Talon only) Draco werepyre (25 % Vampire 25 % Dragon 50% were wolf.

What were you originally: A hybrid.

Appearance: gfklghki.png

Bio: See plot

Name: Liren

Race:Talons tribe, Draco Lycan

What were you originally: Lycan

Appearance: Black_Ninja_by_gelgoogkg.jpg

Bio: see plot

Name:Alex

Race (Lycan, vampire, hybrid, Talons tribe)Talon's Tribe

What were you originally (Only if you chose talons tribe, Vampire = Dracovamp Lycan= Draco Lycan)Drago Lycan

Appearance:[image: 1199186522_otAnimeGuy.jpg]

Bio:Will develop in RP

Name: Ignis

Race: Lycan

Appearance:

[image: Ignis_edited.jpg]

Bio:

Ignis is a Vampire/Talon Slayer, even if she's a Lycan she still wants to kill those who Killed her Family. she taught herself everything she knows about being a Slayer

Name: Jake

Race (Lycan, vampire, hybrid, Talons tribe): hybrid

What were you originally (Only if you chose talons tribe, Vampire = Dracovamp Lycan= Draco Lycan):

Appearance: he is all was in werepire form has huge wings on back and looks like a huge werewolf with out wings

Bio: being hated by vampires and werewolf alike he now wants revenge on both vampires and werewolfs

[/align]

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Jake

Race (Lycan, vampire, hybrid, Talons tribe): hybrid

What were you originally (Only if you chose talons tribe, Vampire = Dracovamp Lycan= Draco Lycan):

Appearance: he is all was in werepire form has huge wings on back and looks like a huge werewolf with out wings

Bio: being hated by vampires and werewolf alike he now wants revenge on both vampires and werewolfs

Mind if i join.

Name:Aurum

Race.Vampire

What were you originally (Only if you chose talons tribe, Vampire = Dracovamp Lycan= Draco Lycan)

Appearance:24qogsn.jpg

Bio:Even if he is,and serves Talons grandfather he doesn't have the same intentions as him,he only wants to assure that Talon is safe,he made that promise to Brianna a few days before her father killed her.

Ooc: accepted. Lets begin.

Liren: Talon!

Drags: Call me Drags! I despise the name Talon.

Liren: Yes sir. You Grandfather has located our position.

Drags: So? You can kill them all.

Liren: Yes but i would rather not.

Drags: Are you going agains my wishes?

Liren: Master just listen!

Drags: You promised my father you would protect me.

Liren: That I did.

Drags: They killed my father.

Drags and Liren leave the room and enter the armory.

Aurum was riding alongside other vampires that were sent to kill Talon,he overheard some vampires talking,

"Man,i can't wait to kill that,that thing,and his bodyguard,Ravan did the right thing by killing his mother and father,"

Aurum didn't say anything,he was remembering the promise he made to Brianna that he will keep Talon safe,no matter what,

Archived