Earthbound God Support (Mainly Cusillu)!!

Crow™

Which Earthbound God do you like the most?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which Earthbound God do you like the most?

• Cusillu (Monkey
    • Ccapac Apu (Giant)
    • Ccarayhua (Lizard)
    • Uru (Spider)
    • Aslla piscu (Hummingbird)
    • Chacu Challhua (Whale/Fish)

first, and i'm not griping, but the english version of earthbound gods are "Earthbound Immortals" (because the word "God" offends us english speaking people sooo much aparently).

the cards are good support. 8/10.

but they shouldn't be limited edition. that requires that the sticker in the bottom corner be gold instead of silver.

when you said level 7 or higher dark synchro monster... Well that is a problem. All dark synchro monsters have negative levels, and level 7 or higher means that no dark synchro mosnters fit the catagory. One more thing. Do you mean level -7 dark synchro and higher OR level -7 dark synchro and lower?

If you want to support Earthbound Immortals' date=' add something that protects Field Spells.

Very good cards, although the pics hurt the score a bit. I can't seem to find any OCG errors, except Trap cards > Trap Cards and level 7 or higher > Level 7 or higher.

G.

[/quote']Agreed

You must of found it hard to make support for cards that may never exsist in real life, and that associate with dark sychros that also may not ever exist in real life. We don't even know the Earthbound God effects for sure yet. 7/10 because the Earthbounds are some of the most overpowered cards to date and I don't think they need support.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived