LOCK PLEASE ! ! !

Queen-Dragoon

[align=center]IMAGE CREDIT

Twilight Emissary - http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa97/AiXr3m/Girls/beauty.jpg

Aaroga, Lightsworn Champion - http://images.epilogue.net/users/sevencrows/angel.jpg

Light of Destruction - http://solarisa.de/uploads/436-burst_of_light.jpg

174722.jpg

EFFECT

When this card is discarded from your Deck to the Graveyard, Special Summon it to the field in face-up Attack Position. When this card is Summoned to the field by it's own effect, Special Summon one Level 4 or below Monster with "Lightsworn" in it's name from your Graveyard. The Monster Summoned in this way cannot attack or change it's battle position.

174722q.jpg

EFFECT

"Twilight Emissary" + 1 or more "Lightsworn" non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned successfully, discard 2 Monsters with "Lightsworn" in their name from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard. This card gains 300 ATK and DEF for every Monster with "Lightsworn" in its name in your Graveyard. Remove one Monster with "Lightsworn" in its name from play to negate the activation of a Spell or Trap card and destroy it. When you Summon another Monster successfully, destroy this card. When this card is destroyed and sent from the field to the Graveyard, discard the top 5 cards from your Deck.

174722.jpg

EFFECT

Pay 1000 Life Points. Discard the top 5 cards from your Deck to the Graveyard. For every Spell or Trap card discarded in this way, your opponent loses 200 Life Points.

I'm using these cards in an RP. What do you guys think? And PLEASE don't just say WHAT I can improve, say HOW I can improve it.

EDIT: FIXED SPACING IN AAROGA

EDIT 2: ADDED DECK THINNING ABILITY TO AAROGA.

EDIT 3: PLACED BOTH CARDS INTO A SET.[/align]

[align=center]

Nice Cards!

But didn't you get 1,000 posts a while ago?

Anyway that doesn't matter because these cards are pretty cool!

Pics are good,

OCG is perfect (I think)

Names are good

Effects are good

Only thing there shouldn't be a big gap between the Synchro materials!

You did this:

When this card is Synchro Summoned successfully, discard 2 Monsters with "Lightsworn" in their name from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard. This card gains 300 ATK and DEF for every Monster with "Lightsworn" in its name in your Graveyard. Remove one Monster with "Lightsworn" in its name from play to negate the activation of a Spell, Trap or Monster effect and destroy the card. When you Summon another Monster successfully, destroy this card.

It should be this:

When this card is Synchro Summoned successfully, discard 2 Monsters with "Lightsworn" in their name from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard. This card gains 300 ATK and DEF for every Monster with "Lightsworn" in its name in your Graveyard. Remove one Monster with "Lightsworn" in its name from play to negate the activation of a Spell, Trap or Monster effect and destroy the card. When you Summon another Monster successfully, destroy this card.

Easy mistake but fix that ;)[/align]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived