Goodbye..........Hello

Falling Pizza

• Administrators

Goodbye everyone,

I'm sorry to say, that I will be leaving the forum. I will complete my trades with silverboy (I'll send your cards soon, we'll PM to make sure things go through) but I'm afraid that i won't be doing any other trading with anyone else. I have enjoyed my stay here, and have enjoyed watching the forum evolve from nothing to a behemoth. I have confidence that it will continue to grow until it's the best yugioh forum on the net!

I may check back occasionally and provide some wise words, so don't delete my account, but for the most part this is it.

Thank you for an excellent 3-4 months!

C ya :wink:

Falling Pizza

:cry:

PS: I am OneLove=Yugioh. I made Jonus. I was reincarnated as LOL!, and then as Falling Pizza. If you don't believe me, I'm sure YCMaker could verify..... :wink:

Well, perfect timing, April Fool's. Regardless if you're joking or not, thanks for the good times buddy. You ever visit the dark side of the moon, give me a buzz. :lol:

Edit: Four questions then;

Why did you only make that one Jonus post?

Why is the creator of the card Sarah?

Did you make it as a serious card?

Why did you keep saying "LOL, ttyl" when you signed up as LOL?

Curious, just curious...

...Wow, just checked you IP on the old site, we have a match! You, or someone using your computer must have made Jonus!! Also, noticed that Yugiohmasta has made 1 post from the IP you posted this on, your neighbour story is backing up too...

• Administrators
Why did you only make that one Jonus post?

Why is the creator of the card Sarah?

Did you make it as a serious card?

Why did you keep saying "LOL, ttyl" when you signed up as LOL?

Curious, just curious...

Jonus was not a serious card. I don't know why I kept saying "LOL, ttyl".

Oh BTW, I changed my mind, I'm not leaving.

I won't be posting as much, but I'm not leaving.

Wow, just checked you IP on the old site, we have a match! You, or someone using your computer must have made Jonus!! Also, noticed that Yugiohmasta has made 1 post from the IP you posted this on, your neighbour story is backing up too...

Yep, it's true.

^Horus' date=' you've turned a sad parting post into something bad. I'm requesting that you don't post in this thread anymore. Thank You.[/quote']

:cry: awww, well Yugiohmastta is pretty annoying, and people can only take so much of it, you know?

anyways, it seems as though the discussion has come and gone by the time I got here, so... I guess I'll see you... occasionally? :?

Archived