LOCK Thank you for everyone that posted in here!

R3DN30N

Do you Play an Insturment?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you Play an Insturment?

• No
    • For School
    • At home

ya i play rarely electric guitar cause i'm not good at guitar but it is kinda fun. does vocals count? but i'm awesome at drums. i have to be cause i'm the drummer of this rock band me and my friends formed.( band name is intoxication) every year we perform at the school talent show which is every june 15. this year we're going to perform the song some where i belong. hope fully we'll make it.

Cool' date=' I do that too. Man talent shows are fun. Last year I did Paranoid by Black Sabbath for mine. This year, I''m doing an original song, or Shout at the Devil by Motley Crue, or both. My drummers stage name will probably revolve around the word "Gibby" though.[hr']

Electric clarinet.

There's such thing!? :0

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ya i play rarely electric guitar cause i'm not good at guitar but it is kinda fun. does vocals count? but i'm awesome at drums. i have to be cause i'm the drummer of this rock band me and my friends formed.( band name is intoxication) every year we perform at the school talent show which is every june 15. this year we're going to perform the song some where i belong. hope fully we'll make it.

Cool' date=' I do that too. Man talent shows are fun. Last year I did Paranoid by Black Sabbath for mine. This year, I''m doing an original song, or Shout at the Devil by Motley Crue, or both. My drummers stage name will probably revolve around the word "Gibby" though.[hr']

Electric clarinet.

There's such thing!? :0

hey paranoid's 1 of my favourite songs man!

usually i practice some songs like this: if the song is on rock band 1 or 2 i practice the song by doing it on the game.

usually i practice some songs like this: if the song is on rock band 1 or 2 i practice the song by doing it on the game.

Ya' date=' I usually choose a song from guitar hero or rock band and learn it by playing it over and over again.

Why Gibby? Why not somthing more rocky?

The full thing would probably be "Gibby Gibson" or something. I still need a stage name though

I play Soprano Sax because Alto and Tenor are WAY to big for me. My Grade 6 Piano is coming up soon.

If you think Alto sax is big, you should see the Baritone sax!!! Its a good thing I'm tall...

Ya' date=' I usually choose a song from guitar hero or rock band and learn it by playing it over and over again.

The full thing would probably be "Gibby Gibson" or something. I still need a stage name though

I play Soprano Sax because Alto and Tenor are WAY to big for me. My Grade 6 Piano is coming up soon.

If you think Alto sax is big' date=' you should see the Baritone sax!!! Its a good thing I'm tall...

[/quote']

here's a suggestion for a band name: hunter head, blade menace or some thing like that

ive been playing the clarinet since the beginning of 5th grade (coming towards the end of my 11th grade year now), out of my high school, im 4th out of 4, out of christain schools in my state im 6th out of like 60

ive been playing the bass for about a year, i cant read bass clef music yet, so i just read tabs, or wright in treble clef

i plan on learning the flute, bass flute, ocorina (thing from some zelda games), maybe the guitar (which is mostly the same as the bass anyways)

i write music a lot, mainly just short meledies mostly, im not as good at arrangeing them into full songs, or writing lyrics

im trying to form a band, a metal band, with 2 bass guitarist (i get a lot of crap on this, but its to make us sound heavier), so far we have the bassist and a singer, so we just need a drummer and guitarist

i play a cheapish fender squire ($300 package with bass, amp, pick, instructional dvd (which taught me stuff i already knew), strap and gig bad)

our other bassist has a 24 fret bass (lucky punk) and he owns a distortion pedal

im saving for the B1 Zoom, pedal, its a multi effect pedal, that is pretty cheap and on sale (normally its a bit over $100, one site is selling them at $80)

i usally play the bass without a pick, even though im not against doing it

i cant tap, play slap bass

oh, our singer is a chick

the reason on that, is the idea of coving all range from low to high

Me (bass)- lowest

Other bass-(low to mid)

guitar (mid to high)

singer (high)

i write music both with an instrument in hand, and on a computer (using crap software)

on a computer, i can only write video game sounding music, dance music and metal for some reason

with a bass in my hand, i can write funk, bluegrass if i want but mostly write metal

If you think Alto sax is big' date=' you should see the Baritone sax!!! Its a good thing I'm tall...

[/quote']

here's a suggestion for a band name: hunter head, blade menace or some thing like that

Oooh...hunter head...i'll consider that..

Guest Fake Apology

No, unfortunately, I don't play a musical instrument. I'd like to play the guitar, though, but I'm not really into it, so yeah.

Archived