Official Punch Out Wii!! thread

TAG

Moar stuffz:

1) The guy on the right IS Soda Popinski.

2) We finally have the good 'ol Supah Machisimo Man.

3) Reviews for this game has been quite good, meaning it's worth it. :D

4) Aran Ryan is a d**k.

5) Super Macho Man is an even bigger d**k

[spoiler=6) ಠ_ಠ]72q3c8.png

7)

The final guy is Mr. Sandman. Looks like they threw themselves waay back into Super Punch Out arcade. Pretty cool, if you ask me. Well, beats the crap outta Mr. Dream. >_>

8) Soda Popinski's theme is WIN.

1) Well, thanks to dear 'ol Dad not fufilling his promise (AGAIN), I (along with my friend) was unable to participate in the tournament. Two other guys took our reserved spot. But my friend did win a free copy of the game by answering a trivia question correctly (Q: What fighting game did Little Mac recently cameo in? A:SSBB), which he sold to me for $30. But his heart was crushed because he wanted the Little Mac training sweater. Also, Doc Louis chocolate tastes great. There's nothing like biting into a single slab of Belgian chocolate. Doc Louis has great taste in candy.

2) Game is lots of fun. Totally worth it. You should check it out.

3) I have more losses than wins. :(

4) Contrary to what many people say, the motion controls actually do work pretty well. Although I don't have a Balance Board because I don't have Wii Fat Fit. From what I heard, the Balance Board controls are really bad. But who's gonna use that?

[spoiler=BEST SPOILER EVAR][spoiler=It's true! There is one other new character! And I predicted exactly who it was! (as a joke)][spoiler=IT'S...][spoiler=...][spoiler=...][spoiler=...]

• 1 month later...

i have to agree i have played puch out with tag it is so fun the one on ones match r fun to play

and i hate super macho man i nor tag can dodge is 3 spin closeline and RELEASE THE BOGUS!

WWIAFTM!!!!! if any one can figure this out i will give them 150 points expect tag :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Archived