GX: While we're Young!

ThrillerKnight

This is My first Fanfic. this takes place outside of the Slifer Dorm.

Jaden: (Yawns.) This is the life. Too bad I'll have to grow up.

Syrus: Yeah, I wish I'd never grow up, but We can't turn back time. soon We'll have to grow up.

????: I'll never grow up. not now, or ever again.

Jaden: Huh? Who's that?

Syrus: He looks scary!

????: I Did! (A Obelisk-Blue student with a yo-yo appears.) My name is Bergman. We duel, Jaden Yuki.

Syrus: Whoa! He's Bergman. The young-hearted duelist. He's scary!

Bergman: Was that necessary? I wanted to have a duel. (Scene to a Forest area.) We'll start with 4,000 Life points. I'll let You make the first move.

Jaden: Okay! Get Your game on, because I'll play Clayman in Defense mode.

Bergman:Eh, 2,000 defense. it's nothing.

Jaden: Huh?

Bergman: I'll place two cards in the warehouse (Facedown), then play a Defensive monster. ending turn now.

Jaden: (Thinking: He's rational. all the more reason to beat Him!) I'll play... Elemental Hero Sparkman! attack mode! Spark up Bergman's card! (Sparkman shoots His electricity at Bergman's card.)

Bergman: Suckered! (Card explodes revealing the 4-starred Ladybug of Doom.) TOugh lucky, Jaden. what You destroyed was My 4-Starred Ladybug, meaning that all Level 4 monsters are all out of commission. Permanently! (Sparkman and Clayman are destroyed by the destroyed ladybug's stars.) Anything else?

Jaden: (Sighs.) I'll place one facedown and call it a turn.

Bergman: Thrilling! I'll play a trap I saved up, Gravity Bind! this card forbids us to have any Level 4 and Higher monsters attack! then I'll play Ooguchi! attack mode! (300/250) Ooguchi, Water Slider! (Ooguchi impacts Jaden. 4000/3700, Bergman.) and good luck trying to find a weakness!

Syrus: That's why He's known as the immature Duelist! He doesn't count on Higher level monsters, because it could give Him trouble.

Jaden: Okay! If I can't attack, I can still try the special abilities. I play Neo Spacian Flare Scarab, Attack mode. (1,300 atk) burn Out Ooguchi!

Bergman: Predictable. Trap card, Skill Drain! in a price of 1,000 of My own Life points, I can neutralize any and all Effects of all effect monsters. (Flare Scarab still destroys Ooguchi and inflicts 200 life points from Bergman. 2800/3700, Jaden.) So what?

Jaden: Then I'll end My turn with one facedown.

Bergman: How desperate. I'll play Card Destruction! this forces Us to throw Our cards to the grave and Draw the same Number of discarded cards. Ah. and I'll play the spell card, Ookazi! this wildfire will incinerate 800 of Your life. (Jaden flinches to the fire. 2800/2900, Jaden.)

Jaden: Hey, good fireworks!

Bergman: really? Then to end My turn I'll play Fox Fire, defensive position. (300/200) Your move.

Jaden: Ooooo-kay... (Thinking): I got a Miracle fusion! sigh. but I can't use it Yet. Because He still Has Skill Drain and Gravity Bind. (Out loud): I'll play E-Hero Avian! Attack Fox Fire! (Avian Hurls a feathery storm against Fox Fire, which destroys it.) Fox Fire is Extinguished. and Now, Flare Scarab, direct Attack! (Bergman shakes at the sight of Jaden's Scarab. 2300/2900, Jaden.) now, I end My turn.

Bergman: Not exactly. (The fires merge to become Fox Fire.) Whenever Fox Fire is threatened by an attack, next turn, I get Him back to My side. Then I'll play Air Marmot of Nefariousness, Attack mode! then I'll play Axe of Despair too My Marmot. Air Marmot, Clip Avian's wings! (Air Marmot destroys Avian with the Axe. 2800/2500 Bergman.) Then I'll end My turn.

Jaden: If I don't find Bergman's weakness soon, He'll force Me to wish that I wasn't born. I'll play Convert Contact! this lets Me put away 2 Neo Spacians. One from My hand, the other in the deck. and Now I'll play Graceful Charity! If I can put 2 out of My hand, I'll get 3 cards drawn. and I'll discard Grand Mole and Dark Panther. Then I'll play Silent Doom! this allows Me to bring back an Elemental Hero back. and I choose Clayman! good luck getting Me, Because I'll end My turn.

Bergman: How desperate. I play another Fox Fire, Attack mode. All monsters, attack mode! Then I'll play Thousand energy, as this card juices up My level 2 or 1 monsters by 1,000. Marmot, Attack Clayman! (Clayman is Destroyed by Marmot's Axe attack.) Next is Fissure! destroying Your buggy beetle. But that's not the worst. Fox Fires, Double direct with a combined attack of 2600 offence points! (300/2300, Bergman) and Of course, I'll have to say goodbye to My monsters because I used Thousand Energy.

Jaden: (Thinking):He's whittled Me down to 300 life Points! If I don't get something soon, Bergman will win! wait a minute! that's it! (Out loud): I play the Cheerful Coffin! this wacky Pallbearer will take up to 3 monster cards to the grave. Now I'll play Cocoon Party! since I have 5, 2 for the Graceful Charity's drawback, 2 for the Coffin, and one for when You destroyed the Flare Scarab. come out Chrysalis Chicky, Chrysalis Dolphin, Chrysalis Larva, Chrysalis Mole, and Chrysalis Pantail, with a combined attack power of 2,800.

Bergman: 2,800?! that means...

Jaden: Yeah! Chicky, 100-peck attack! (Chicky pecks Bergman multiple times at His shoulder.) Dolphin, Tail slap! (Dolphin whacks Bergman in the face with His tail.) Larva, Silk Spit! (Larva hits Bergman in the stomach.) Mole, Surprise attack! (Mole Spooks Bergman in His face.) Now, Pantail! Make Bergman laugh hard! (Pantail tickles Bergman in the stomach, as the Duel ends with Jaden as the winner.) and that's game.

Syrus: He won. He actually Won!

Bergman: I lost. well, It was quite a thrill. Thanks, Jaden! for a great duel. (Scene to Outside the Slifer dorms as Jaden sleeps under a tree. with the Chrysalis monster spirits sleeping along, as Bergman sleeps with a Spirit of Air Marmot sleeping on Him.)

Like it?

Archived