Yu-Gi-Oh GX: Tournament of Triumph!

Discringe

Maximillion Pegasus, 5 years in the future, hosts this grand tournament where Yugi, Joey, Kaiba, Syrus, Jaden, Alexis and Pegasus himself will duel for the most rarest card ever. But evil is, like always, at work, and a dark spirit wishes to possess Syrus to gain control of the world!

Episode 1 - Jaden vs Kaiba

Jaden 4000

Kaiba 4000

Announcer: Jaden will go first, as he has less Duel Points then Kaiba.

Kaiba: Screw the rules, I have money! I will go first, by setting a face-down card. Your turn, but make it worth my time.

Jaden: Sure will! My draw, and I summon Elemental Hero Burstinatrix! Attack him directly!

Kaiba: You should know my face-down was Sakuretsu Armor, it's my star trap.

[As the heroin pounced on Kaiba with her fiery fists, he was protected by titanium armor which destroyed Burstinatrix].

Jaden: Your good, Kaiba! I set 2 cards. It's on you!

Kaiba: I summon Lord of Dragons, then activate Flute of Summoning Dragon! I get to Special Summon 2 Dragons from my hand; my Blue-Eyes White Dragons!

[After the humanoid dragon lord blew into his dragon-shaped horn, 2 mighty and famous dragons appeared next to him].

Jaden: Whoa! Thats his star monster! Wow!

Kaiba: Yes, wow, Lord of Dragons, attack!

Jaden: I activate Dragon Capture Jar, which turns all of your monsters in Defense Position, seeing as they are Dragons!

[Only Lord of Dragons turned into a defensive stance, the 2 Blue-Eyes were still hovering, ready to attack].

Kaiba: It looks like you dont know my Lord of Dragons effect! It stops all Dragons on my side of the field from being effected by Spells, Traps and Monster card effects! Blue-Eyes White Dragons, attack and finish this duel!

Jaden: Reveal, face-down! Book of Moon! This card turns your Lord of Dragons into face-down Defense Position. I do know his effect, but it only works whilst face-up!

[As the humanoid in a dragon costume inverted in his card, both Blue-Eyes White Dragons went into a defensive stance].

Kaiba: Ha! I dont believe you! Using your only Book of Moon now has made it so I can use Book of Taiyou!

[Kaiba read a certain paragraph from the book of sunshine, and his Lord of D. returned into face-up Attack Position, then quickly turned into Defense Position because of the jar].

Kaiba: Dragons, attack and beat this low-class excuse of a duelist! WHITE LIGHTNING ATTACK!

[As the 2 ferocious dragons blasted Jaden across the dueling field, recuding his Life Points to 0, the crowd roared for Kaiba, who was most duelists' idol].

Announcer: And there you have it folks! Seto Kaiba has once again performed his outstanding duelist ability to wipe out Jaden Yuki, and destroy all chances of him winning the most rarest card in Duel Monsters. Jaden Yuki will now be fed to frikkin' sharks with frikkin' laser beams on their frikkin' head!

[A circle opened up in the ground, swallowed Jaden, and then closed. Kaiba was through to the 2nd round].

• 1 month later...

um why did lord of d swich to defence mode? hes a spellcast no dragon and if he was a dragon he would be un effected by the jar. and i thought lord of d's efect was iall dragons are un effected by moster effects and spell/ trap card that taget? oh well. not very epic more like a dull read of someone whos just hating on jaden or loves Kaiba. possible both lol. thats all the complants i have about this fan fic.

Archived