Neo-Zombies {A new DA Archetype}

Ezio

[align=center]

That's right here is my second archetype!

My first being >The Samurai Lords<

My First Custom-Made Booster Pack:

24m5gnb.jpg

Here are the cards;

2vwgsnk.jpg

Card Lore;

1 non-Tuner monster - 1 Dark Tuner monster

In order to Special Summon this card, subtract the Level of a Dark Tuner monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card. This card is also treated as Dragon-Type. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points Special Summon 1 "Neo-Zombie Dragon Token" (Zombie-Type / Dark Tuner/DARK/Level 4/ATK 1000/DEF 1500).

mjsrk4.jpg

Card Lore:

1 non-Tuner monster - 1 "Neo-Zombie Tuner Freak"

In order to Special Summon this card, subtract the Level of a Dark Tuner monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card. This card is also treated as Dragon-Type. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. Increase the ATK of this card by 200 points for every "Neo-Zombie" in your Extra Deck.

a2rz7p.jpg221718.jpg

221718ncy.jpg221718bgb.jpg

2wnxwcw.jpg3517b88.jpg

221718.jpg221718f.jpg

221718.jpg

eflx76.png

Card Lore:

In order to Special Summon this card, subtract the Level of a Dark Tuner monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card.This card is also treated as Dragon-Type. When this card is Dark Synchro Summoned you can remove it from play to summon 1 "Neo-Zombie Inferno Dragon" from your Extra Deck ignoring summoning conditions.

smekpv.jpg

Card Lore:

This card is also treated as Beast-Type. When this card is Dark Synchro Summoned select 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard. Pay 500 Life Points to increase this cards ATK by half the original ATK of the selected card until the end phase of your opponent's next turn.

Here's a preview of some cards to come;

34t6dsn.jpg

10xvgo9.jpg

Card Lore:

1 non-Tuner monster - 1 Dark Tuner

When this card is Summoned destroy all monsters on the field except this card. If you use this cards effect decrease this cards ATK by 500 until the End Phase of this turn. Each time this card attacks your opponent's Life Points directly Summon 1 "Neo-Zombie Undead Token" (Zombie-Type/DARK/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 1250)

New card;

221718.jpg

I made the Dark Synchro's, Booster Pack and the images for 'Krypto-Wolf' and 'Undead Warlord'!

More to come, Including Neo-Zombie Inferno Dragon...

Hope you like them ;)

Please comment and rate!

Tell me if they are overpowered or underpowered, tell me how to improve...

[/align]

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]

Thanks guys!

I might update them but it's harder than just retyping the effect in the card maker!

Because firstly I have to retype it in the card maker,

then I have to make it a Dark Synchro on GIMP!

I normally use Photoshop but I use GIMP for Dark Synchro's :D

[/align]

not entirely, i usually cap. End Phase and no one ever told me it was wrong, i'm just going based of the OCG i do, different people have different ideas on what the correct OCG is, not saying mine's correct but that's what i was brought up on when i was in my n00b stage XD

Archived