Psychic-type support (3 cards)

Skyson

Posted these for a contest, but I figure I'd shoot for some acclaim as well. I gave these a considerable amount of time.

The Psychic type has been a subject of interest to me for a while, since its release really. Emergency Teleport being limited to 1 put a large hamper in the Psychic Deck I had at the time. So, I set out to make a few cards that would both compensate for the Deck's power card and generally make them more viable as a standalone Deck.

Here's what I came up with.

55839.jpg

[spoiler=Effect/Image Credit]By removing from play 1 Psychic-type monster in your Graveyard, this card is treated as a Tuner monster until the End Phase. If this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a Psychic-Type Synchro Monster, that monster gains the effect(s) of 1 Psychic-type monster used as Synchro Material.

Image Credit: Wolf's Image Archive

55839.jpg

[spoiler=Effect/Image Credit]This card gets these effects, based on the number of Psychic-type monsters you control. - 1+: Once per turn, you can increase the Level of 1 face-up Psychic-type monster by 2 until the End Phase. - 2+: Whenever you would pay Life Points for the effect of a Psychic-type monster, you can instead decrease the ATK of 1 Psychic-type monster you control by an amount equal to the amount Life Points you would have paid. - 3+: Once per turn, you can select up to 2 of your removed from play Psychic-type monsters and shuffle them into your Deck. Then, draw 1 card. - 4+: This card cannot be destroyed by other card effects. - 5: Destroy this card.

Image Credit: Life Stream

55839.jpg

[spoiler=Image Credit]Self-designed image. Used Telekinetic Charging Cell as a base, then had fun with effects.

Comments are appreciated. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I like these cards very much. the only thing i would say is that all the psychic monsters beside the synchro make you pay for there effects. well all besides the new Reinforced human psychic borg but i still think these are great. 9/10

Archived