Yugioh: Dark Turmoil in the Dimensions

FoolMeNever

This is the first episode in my fanfic, here are the new characters in the episode. The cards (or Deck Types) in brackets [] are cards that I came up with.

Lee Johnson- Main Character

Deck Type: [Legandary Beasts]

Description: Brown spiky hair, black shirt, blue jeans, green eyes.

Ace Johnson- Lee's Brother

Deck Type: [Dark Knights]

Description: Black long hair, blue shirt, blue baggy pants, green eyes.

???- Villain

Deck Type: ???

???- Lee's Friend

???- Villain's Underling

E-Gold- Villain's Underling

Deck Type: Destiny Heroes [Type B]

Description: Red spiky hair, yellow shirt, yellow sweatpants, yellow eyes, gold rings on every finger.

And... here it is.

Lee awoke to his brother and father arguing...again. This time, it was about Ace being hounded by the DLE (Dueling Law Enforcement) on accounts that he was using the illegal "Ante" rule. Ace came up the stairs mumbling something.

Ace: Oh, Lee... Um, how long have you been awake?

Lee: Well, long enough to hear you and dad.

Ace: *sigh* Oh well. Well, you got your deck all prepared?

Lee: Yep! Dueling arena here we come!

Lee and his brother went to the Dueling Arena, a place where to duelists go to see how powerful other decks were, and test there decks for the ultimate tournament that was coming to town soon.

"The Dimension Battles"

It was suppossedly the greatest Duel Monsters tournaments in the history of duel monsters. Then, Ace and Lee arrive at the arena,

Ace: Well, here we are.

Lee: Yep, say Ace. How about we have a little practice duel before we go inside?

Ace: Good idea, Lee.

???: Want a practice duel? How about someone who you don't know?

Lee: W-who's there?

E-Gold: Hmph, the name's, E-Gold.

Neither Ace, nor Lee could concentrate on E-Gold's face, only on the bright yellow clothing that he was wearing.

Lee: Um, ok. I'll duel you! And beat you!

E-Gold: Ha! Fat chance!

Duel Begins

Lee: I'll start off, I'll summon my [Legendary Beast Twilight Lion]! (ATK/1700 DEF/1600) Then I'll toss 2 face-downs, and end my turn.

E-Gold: Hmm, not bad, but not even that beastie can stand up to my [Destiny Flame] Spell card!

Lee: Huh! What's that do!?

E-Gold: Simple, I discard 1 [Destiny Hero Type B] from my hand, to inflict damage half of that monsters ATK points so I'll say good-bye to my [Destiny Hero Type B Graveyard Keeper] (ATK/2000 DEF/1000)

(Lee's LP: 3000)

Lee: Urg, n-not bad. But you still haven't destroyed my beast.

E-Gold: True, but that'll change with this! My [Destiny Hero Type B Spell Eater] (ATK/1650 DEF/1500) His effect allows me to discard 2 cards then destroy 2 Spell or Traps on the field!

Lee: No! Mirror Force! And [beast Guard]!

E-Gold: Hah, sorry kid. But that hurt don't it. But I'm not finished my [Destiny Sword] will give my [spell Eater] an extra 500 ATK points! (ATK/2150)

Lee: No! That means...

E-Gold: That's right, I can destroy your [Twilight Lion]! Now! Attack with Spell Burst!

(Lee's LP: 2550)

Lee: *Thinking* Dang this guy is tough! He's got a monster with 2150 on the field.

Ace: C'mon Lee! You can do it!

Lee: Right! I draw! Hmm, perfect! I play my [Legendary Revival]!

E-Gold: Huh? What's that do?

Lee: I can special summon 1 Legendary Beast in my grave!

E-Gold: Hmph, you got 1 and it's worthless to you!

Lee: True, but I can sacrafice it for a better monster!

E-Gold: What!?

Lee: Say hello to my pal [Legendary Beast Moonlit Grizzly]! (ATK/2300 DEF/2000)

E-Gold: That can destroy my monster!

Episode 2: Coming Soon! Yeah I left you hanging! :) It will be after my contest!

Archived