-MGFX- Back on track, again.

Madsen

[align=center]Hi, welcome to MGFX.

We will do what is in our power to help you, give you resources, teach you, give you tutorials, and numerous other things. First off, I closed this once, and I am sorry to all who liked it then. But we are here again! MGFX was created by my idea of a kind of partnership of me and JG. He agreed, so we made a shop. Damn it was kind of successful tbh. From that, we closed the shop, going on to a forum. From an inactive turning forum, to this club. I am not even near to good, as for myself I am actually somewhere at Medium Novice. I will do what is requested from me when I can, but there are other MGFX members. And don't expect a members list, if you forgot about being a member here, you practically are not one. However, JG and I are the leaders. Seta Sojiro and Taiga Yamashita are the Co-Leaders, if JG wants to agree with me. They were the most active members here. That is all of my word, for now.

[spoiler=Want to join?]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Example of design:[/b]

That is it. I am serious.

Have a nice day.[/align]

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Ichigo one?

I like it =]

Also, sorry for asking stupid questions, from what I know, isn't PSD a pack that contains layers and everything for Photoshop, and XCF files for GIMP, right?

Oh, and could you give me the link where I can download them?

Archived