lol...

zelda_tp_fan

Well the only reason I find this card funny is because recently I used this same picture in a card (was a serious card though). As a joke card, its not that good. Does an attack of OVER mean game over, and for who? And why only 9000 def? Why not the usual 9999, or also have OVER def? The description could be a ton a better. Sure Miyamoto did make those two games, but he made a lot more. He worked Kirby, Star Fox, Metroid, Pokemon, and oh so many different games. So as a joke card this card only gets a 3/10 on the joke scale. As a real card, well I can't give it a real card score, since its attack isn't known.

Well the only reason I find this card funny is because recently I used this same picture in a card (was a serious card though). As a joke card' date=' its not that good. Does an attack of OVER mean game over, and for who? And why only 9000 def? Why not the usual 9999, or also have OVER def? The description could be a ton a better. Sure Miyamoto did make those two games, but he made a lot more. He worked Kirby, Star Fox, Metroid, Pokemon, and oh so many different games. So as a joke card this card only gets a 3/10 on the joke scale. As a real card, well I can't give it a real card score, since its attack isn't known.

[/quote']

*sighs* I guess "Its over 9000!" isn't a popular fad around here...

Well the only reason I find this card funny is because recently I used this same picture in a card (was a serious card though). As a joke card' date=' its not that good. Does an attack of OVER mean game over, and for who? And why only 9000 def? Why not the usual 9999, or also have OVER def? The description could be a ton a better. Sure Miyamoto did make those two games, but he made a lot more. He worked Kirby, Star Fox, Metroid, Pokemon, and oh so many different games. So as a joke card this card only gets a 3/10 on the joke scale. As a real card, well I can't give it a real card score, since its attack isn't known.

[/quote']

Well now that you mention it, I get it now. It's a pun or something. Still, doesn't change the grade in anyway.

[/quote']

Well now that you mention it, I get it now. It's a pun or something. Still, doesn't change the grade in anyway.

Do you know where the "pun" comes from?

Dragon Ball Z of course. Goku shows up to defeat Nappa and Vegeta. Vegeta checks the power level of Goku. Nappa asks "What does the scouter say about his power level." Vegeta then gets really mad and says "It's over 9000!" and crushes the scouter. Nappa than says "What, 9000?!". That has been a fad over the internet for a long time now. Trust me its common, and is used on this forum a lot too.

Dragon Ball Z of course. Goku shows up to defeat Nappa and Vegeta. Vegeta checks the power level of Goku. Nappa asks "What does the scouter say about his power level." Vegeta then gets really mad and says "It's over 9000!" and crushes the scouter. Nappa than says "What' date=' 9000?!". That has been a fad over the internet for a long time now. Trust me its common, and is used on this forum a lot too.

[/quote']

Ahh, ok. Glad to know that its a common fad here too. Its one of my personal favorites, along with "do a Barrol (sp? that doesn't look right...) roll!" and "So I hurd u liek mudkipz?" XD

• 3 weeks later...

Archived