Ninjas *updated once again*

uzumakinaruto93

The cards could do with some improvement... especially the pics....Three of the ninja cards have the SAME NINJA (Ninja gaiden) on them eveny thought they are supposed to be different cards.

What this set lack is a base. a base effect that sets it apart from every other card or set. Take Zombies for exampel, they base them selve around bringing card back from the graveyard. The ninjas NEED a Base Effect that all of the ninjas have. One I reckon you should try is a "Avoid trap or magic" base effect so most, if not all, your ninjas should have the effect "If this card is targeted by a magic card, remove a magic card from you graveyard from play to negate the effect and destroy the magic card"

They should have somethign like that!

The cards could do with some improvement... especially the pics....Three of the ninja cards have the SAME NINJA (Ninja gaiden) on them eveny thought they are supposed to be different cards.

What this set lack is a base. a base effect that sets it apart from every other card or set. Take Zombies for exampel' date=' they base them selve around bringing card back from the graveyard. The ninjas NEED a Base Effect that all of the ninjas have. One I reckon you should try is a "Avoid trap or magic" base effect so most, if not all, your ninjas should have the effect "If this card is targeted by a magic card, remove a magic card from you graveyard from play to negate the effect and destroy the magic card"

They should have somethign like that!

[/quote']

yeah the pic sucks but i don't agree on the other thing..

do u see anything like on the ninja cards already made??

white ninja - FLIP: Destroy 1 Defense Position monster on the field.

strike ninja - You can remove this card from play until the End Phase of this turn by removing from play 2 DARK monsters in your Graveyard. You can use this effect during either player's turn. You can only use this effect once per turn.

ninja grandmaster sasuke - If this card attacks a face-up Defense Position monster, destroy the monster with this card's effect without applying damage calculation.

ninja lady yae - By discarding 1 WIND monster from your hand to the Graveyard, return all Spell and Trap Cards on your opponent's side of the field to the owner's hand.

goe goe the galliant ninja - When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent while they have 5 or more cards in their hand, discard 2 random cards from their hand.

see anything alike other that they all have ninja in there card name?? if so tell me cause i don't

Archived