The Great E.T. Set {remade due to innactivity} [38/45] almost done!! OCG fixes underway

Force_Flex

[align=center]E.T SET!

This is my first set tell my what you think plz comment on it.

rate critique enjoy!

(E.T. means Extra Terrestrial for all you people who think it's just a name... the phrase E.T. came out before the movie)

I'm stumped... I can't seem to find any good pictures for this set that aren't Father Wolf's... If you find any that would be nice for this set i would be greatly happy! pm me the pics or just post them in your comment I'm happy to see them =D

Credit to: Marvel™ for Holo's and Ordering Cards.

[spoiler=[b]Monster Cards[/b]]

186158a.jpg186158nn0.jpg186158wo3.jpggeneralzf4.png186158.jpgredom9.pngsilverzm7.png186158kg0.jpg186158.jpg186158.jpg186158vn3.jpg186158vs9.jpg186158dd7.jpg186158rg7.jpg186158jm7.jpg186158xi0.jpg186158hx9.jpg186158oi7.jpg186158hv1.jpg186158hw7.jpg186158vg5.jpg186158af2.jpg186158zp4.jpg186158p.jpg186158pv7.jpg186158v.jpg

186158k.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Spell Cards[/b]]

186158it9.jpg186158tc3.jpg186158hn2.jpg186158bk6.jpg186158yr9.jpg186158f.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Trap Cards[/b]]

186158ls9.jpg186158pw1.jpg186158id5.jpg186158lf9.jpg186158.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Fusion Monsters[/b]]

rainbowvo9.png186158kd9.jpg

[spoiler= [b] Image Credit [/b]]

Father Wolf (YCMaker Member), Magic the Gathering (Wizards, supplied by

Yujioooh), Deviantart, various artists, Google Images.

[spoiler=[b]Card lores:[/b]]

[spoiler=Card Lore for The Great Blue E.T.]If there are more than 3 "Color Counters" on your opponent's monster, increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 200. You can tribute this card and 2 "E.T." cards to Special Summon "The Great Grey E.T." or "The Great Yellow E.T." from your deck (your deck is then shuffled). If you control 2 or more "The Great Blue E.T.", you can place one "Color Counter" on your opponent's monster.

[spoiler=Card Lore for The Great Yellow E.T.] This card gets 100 DEF for each E.T. monster on your field. You can sacrifice this card and 2 "E.T." cards to special summon "The Great Blue E.T." or "The Great Grey E.T." from your deck (your deck is then shuffled). If you have 2 or more "The Great Yellow E.T." on your field, you can place one "Color Counter" on your opponent's monster.

[spoiler= Card Lore for The Great Grey E.T.] If this card is Special Summoned successfully, you can ATK your opponent directly on the turn it was Special Summoned. You can sacrifice this card and 2 "E.T." cards to special summon "The Great Blue E.T." or "The Great Yellow E.T." from your deck (your deck is then shuffled. If you have 2 or more "The Great Grey E.T." on your field, you can place one "Color Counter" on your opponent's monster.

[spoiler= Card Lore for The Great Multi-Colored E.T.] "The Great Grey E.T." + "The Great Yellow E.T." + "The Great Blue E.T."

If this card is destroyed, instead of going to the Graveyard, it goes back into your Extra Deck, and the 3 Fusion-Material monsters return back to your field. If you have at least 3 other E.T. monsters on your field, this card cannot be destroyed by battle (damage calculation is applied normally).Once per turn you can select one monster on your opponent's field with a "Color Counter" on it, and remove it from play. The original ATK of that monster is subtracted from the ATK of this monster. If this monster's ATK reaches below 0 in this way, remove it from play and take 2000 points of direct damage.

[spoiler=Card Lore for The Great Red E.T. : General Reeval] This card can only Special Summoned by Tributing 3 "E.T." monsters. When this card is Special Summoned successfully, Special Summon as many "The Great E.T. Trooper" from your deck, hand or Graveyard, as possible (your deck is then shuffled).

[spoiler= Card Lore fore The Great Red E.T. Omega]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing "The Great Red E.T.: General Reeval" and "The Great Silver E.T.: General Silvia". This card gets 100 ATK points for each "Color Counter" on your opponent's field. This card can't be destroyed by battle (damage calculation is applied normally) when this card is removed from the field, remove it from play. When this card is removed from play by this effect, you lose 1000 Life Points.

[spoiler= Card Lore for The Great Silver E.T.: General Silvia] This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 E.T. monsters. When this card is Special Summoned Successfully you can half your Life Points to Special Summon "The Great Blue E.T. Serpent" to your field face up ATK mode.

[spoiler=Card Lore for The Great Green E.T.] As long as this card remains face up on your field, your opponent can't activate Trap Cards. If "The Great Black E.T." is on the field, this card gets 1000 ATK and DEF.

[spoiler=Card Lore for The Great Blue E.T. Serpent]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the Effect of "The Great Silver E.T.: General Silvia". If this is the only WATER monster in play this card cannot be destroyed by battle (damage calculation is applied normally). If this card is attacked by a FIRE monster, this card gains 500 ATK and DEF. If you control 1 or more "Blue E.T.", this card gets 700 ATK and loses 500 DEF.

[spoiler=Card Lore for "The Great E.T. Inventor"]This card can't be Special Summoned. When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, toss a coin.

Heads: Place 1 "Color Counter" on a monster of your opponent's choice.

Tails: Remove 1 "Color Counter" from a monster of your opponent's choice.

If this card is on your field for more than 3 turns while "The Great E.T. Energy Core" isn't on the field, you can tribute this card and 1 "E.T" monster from your Graveyard (Ignoring Summoning Cost) with equal or less Level Stars of the "E.T" card tributed.

[spoiler= Card Lore for "The Great E.T. Trooper: Omecha]4"The Great E.T. Trooper" or 2 "The Great E.T. Trooper 2.0" + 1 The Great Red E.T. Omega"

This card cannot be destroyed by battle as long as you have 3 "E.T." monsters on your field. This card loses half it's ATK but gains 1000 DEF if there are more than 3 "Color Counters" on your opponent's field. This card cannot attack directly.

[spoiler= Card Lore for "The Great E.T. "Water" "]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 3 "E.T." monsters and removing 3 "Color Counters" from a monster of your opponent's choice. This card can't ATK directly. This card gains 500 ATK for each "Color Counter" on a WATER-Attribute monster on your opponent's field. As long as this card remains face-up on your field, your opponent can't activate Continuous Trap Cards. If this card is on your field while "The Great E.T. Grass", "The Great E.T. "Fire", and "The Great E.T. Wind" you win the duel.

[spoiler=Card Lore for "The Great E.T. "Fire" "]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 3 "E.T." monsters and removing 3 "Color Counters" from a monster of your opponent's choice. This card can't ATK directly. No "E.T." monster on your field can be chosen as attack targets as long as this card remains face-up on your field. You can remove 1 "Color Counter" from a monster of your opponent's monster to activate one of the following effects:

-Remove this card from play to destroy all monster on your opponent's field

- Pay half your Life Points to Special Summon 1 "E.T" monster from your Graveyard.

If this card is on your field while "The Great E.T. Grass", "The Great E.T. "Water", and "The Great E.T. Wind" you win the duel.

[spoiler=Card Lore for "The Great E.T. "Wind" "]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 3 "E.T." monsters and removing 3 "Color Counters" from a monster of your opponent's choice. This card can't ATK directly. This card cannot be destroyed by battle (damage calculation is applied normally). If this is the only "E.T." monster on your field, you can place 1 "Color Counter" on your opponent's monster at the cost of 500 Life Points. As long as this card remains on the field, no one can play Continuous Spell Cards. If this card is on your field while "The Great E.T. Grass", "The Great E.T. "Water", and "The Great E.T. Fire" you win the duel.

[spoiler= Card Lore for "The Great E.T. "Grass" "]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 3 "E.T." monsters and removing 3 "Color Counters" from a monster of your opponent's choice. This card can't ATK directly. This card cannot be destroyed by battle (damage calculation is applied normally). This card gains 500 ATK for each "E.T." removed from play. If this card is removed from the field, remove it from play and take 2000 points of direct damage. If this card is removed from play in this way, the card that removed this card from play is also destroyed and the owner gains 100 Life Points. If this card is on your field while "The Great E.T. Fire", "The Great E.T. "Water", and "The Great E.T. Wind" you win the duel.

[spoiler= Card Lore for The Great E.T. Tyrant]This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be summoned while "The Great White E.T. Emperor" is on your field. This card gains 500 ATK for each "E.T." card removed from play. This card loses 500 ATK for each monster on your opponent's field without a "Color Counter" on it.

[spoiler= Card Lore for The Great E.T. Strategist] This card cannot be chosen as an attack target if there is another "E.T." monster on your field. This card is returned to its respective owner's hand during the End Phase it was summoned. This card can't be sent to the Graveyard from your hand. Each time this card is sent to your hand by this card's effect, take 500 points of direct damage.

[spoiler= Card Lore for The Great White E.T. Emperor] This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 5 "E.T." monsters from your Graveyard. This card's original ATK and DEF are equal to half the sum of the original ATK and DEF of the removed from play monsters used to Special Summon this card. When this card is removed from the field, remove it from play. When this card is removed from play, take 2000 points of direct damage. If an "E.T." monster is destroyed by a Trap Card, toss a coin.

Heads: Special Summon one "E.T."monster whose total level stars are equal to 6 or less.

Tails: Remove this card from the field.

When an "E.T." monster is destroyed by a Spell Card, choose one of the following effects:

- Place one "Color Counter" on a monster of your opponent's choice

- Special Summon one "The Great E.T. Disposable" from your hand or Graveyard.

[spoiler= Card Lore for The Great E.T. Disposable] Flip: Select one monster on your opponent's field, then toss a coin

Heads: Place one "Color Counter" on the selected monster.

Tails: Remove one "Color Counter" from a monster of your opponent's choice.

For every "Color Counter" on your opponent's field, this card gains 100 ATK.

[spoiler= Card Lore for The Great Dark E.T. Guardian] This card cannot be destroyed by battle while in DEF mode. For each "Color Counter" on your opponent's field, this card gains 200 ATK. This card can attack while in DEF mode. As long as this card remains face-up on your field, no other "E.T." monsters can be chosen as attack targets.

[spoiler= Card Lore for The Great Bionic E.T. Failure]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 Machine-Type monster and 1 Non-Machine-Type monster. You can change this card's type from Machine-Type to Warrior-Type or vise-versa at the cost of 500 Life Points. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, toss a coin

Heads: Special Summon one "The Great E.T. Trooper" from your Deck (your Deck is then shuffled).

Tails: Remove this card from play and take 1000 points of direct damage.

[spoiler= Card Lore for The Great E.T. Apprentice of the Elements]This card cannot be Special Summoned. You can pay 500 Life Points to change this card's attribute. Once per turn you can tribute 1 monster from your hand and activate one of the following effects according to the attribute of the tributed monster.

WIND: Pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon one lv 4 or lower E.T. monster from your Graveyard.

EARTH: Place 1 "Color Counter" on a monster of your opponent's choice.

WATER: This card can attack your opponent directly.

LIGHT: Special Summon 1 monster from the Graveyard to its respective owner's field.

DARK: Remove a monster from play on your opponent's field.

FIRE: Remove all cards from play (except this card).

This card cannot attack on a turn it's effect is used.

[spoiler=Card Lore for The Great E.T. Dungeon Master]This card cannot be Special Summoned from your deck. Once per turn, you can send this card to the Graveyard and choose one of the following effects:

-Place 3 "Color Counters" on a monster of your opponent's choice.

-Destroy 1 monster with a "Color Counter" on it and gain Life Points equal to half it's original ATK. On your 3rd End Phase this effect was activated, you can Tribute 1 "Color Counter" on your opponent's field to Special Summon this card face-up DEF mode.

[spoiler=ICredit]heres the link http://galanpang.deviantart.com/art/Attacker-from-Space-83354682

http://lekowicz.com/wren_forum/wp-content/imageposts/2007/11/mushroom-cloud.jpg

The Great E.T. weapon link UFO

The Great E.T. Color Wheel link http://anthakina.deviantart.com/art/color-wheel-52602549

The Great Inventor - The Great Grass img cred goes to Magic the Gathering

The Great E.T. Disposable link Imp Warrior

The Great Bionic E.T. Failure Necromancer Mech redone

I would like to thank yujioooh for doing my holos =D and SHADOW STRIKER 521 for doing mah booster 2h391zs.png

[/align]

• 2 weeks later...

[align=center]Meh, i cba to give a decent rating like my long huge page-length rate like last time.

But i will give some short fixes;

Bad new TCG words are bad.

Release = Tribute

attribute = Attribute

Spell/ Trap (card) = Spell/ Trap (Card)

Monster (card)= monster (card)

Non-Machine-Type monster = non-Machine-Type monster

gain = increase

(not sure if you used this one) Hand = hand

This card gets 100 ATK = Increase this cards ATK by 100 for...

instead of going to the Graveyard = instead of sending it to Graveyard

deck = Deck

(this could go on for a while :?)

one = 1

two = 2

tribute = Tribute

Flip: = FLIP:

WATER....-Attribute = WATER...

If this card is = When this card is

aslong as you have "..." on the field = aslong as you control 1 other face-up "...".

and loses 500 ATK = decrease this cards ATK by 500.

returned to the respective owners hand during the turn it was summoned = returned to the owners hand during the turn it was Summoned.

summoned = Summoned

you can half your Life Points = you can pay half your Life Points.

(im getting bored, and im assuming you are too)

Meh. These cards are good, and it seems you are still using my layout code ;)

8) Would you like me to make you a 5D booster? Provide the image you want to go on it (i can render if i must >_> )[/align]

Tha ocg wizard hath spoken! i'll fix it all when i get a chance to get on a computer, im using my wii and i can't use the card maker well...

Tha ocg wizard hath spoken! i'll fix it all when i get a chance to get on a computer, im using my wii and i can't use the card maker well...

I'm thinking about a really big and badass card to be the final one... I don't have any ideas yet though... I'm braindead... I don't know what to do!!

I'm thinking about a really big and badass card to be the final one... I don't have any ideas yet though... I'm braindead... I don't know what to do!!

Archived