Blue Eyes Nightmare Dragon

darkfire27131

Alright this my second post of this card....

It was previously made by me and now i'm adding some better effects

Images were taken from google ( i don't know the url)

TADAAAAA

202951.jpg[/img]

This card cannot be normal Summoned, Special Summoned or set, expect by removing 3 Dragon Type monsters from your Deck, Field, Graveyard, and Tributing 1 Red-Eyes Black Dragon and Blue-Eyes White Dragon. While this card is face-up on the Field you may not Normal Summon any monsters.During your Main Phase you may select one face-up monster on the field and take it's ATK and DEF, the monster selected ATK and DEF is then reduced to 0. The attack of Blue-Eyes Nightmare Dragon is returned to normal when you declare an attack with this monster. Every time this card uses this effect equip 1 Nightmare Counter to this monster(5 Max). If this card is destroyed by a Magic Card or Monster effect, you may remove 1 Nightmare Counter instead. Once per a turn during either player's Main Phase you may return 1 monster on the Field to their respective owner's Hand, you may then Special Summon 1 Dragon attribute monster from your Deck with a DEF equal or less then the returned monster. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon that monster to your side of the Field in face-up Attack or Defense Position.

In the future i'm going to make it less overpowered

plz rate and comment

and after all the new cards coming out the famed blue eyes white dragon 3000atk isn't so great anymore, so i decided to give it an effect Enjoy!

202951.jpg[/img]

When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle Special Summon 1 Dragon Token (Dragon-Type/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position. The Dragon Tokens cannot be used as a Tribute, unless for a Dragon attribute monster. When a Dragon Token is destroyed as a result of battle, your opponent must discard one Magic Card from their Hand. If he/she cannot discard a Magic Card you can Draw 1 card.

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned, Special Summoned or set, expect by removing 3 Dragon Type monsters from your Deck, Field, plus Graveyard (Get rid of Deck and Graveyard please.), and Tributing 1 Red-Eyes Black Dragon and Blue-Eyes White Dragon. While this card is face-up on the Field you may not Normal Summon any monsters. During your Main Phase you may select one face-up monster on your side of the field and take it's ATK and DEF, the monster selected ATK and DEF is then reduced to 0. The ATK of this card is returned to normal when you declare an attack with this monster. Everytime this card uses this effect, equip 1 Nightmare Counter to this monster (5 max). If this card is destroyed by a Magic Card or Monster effect, you may remove 1 Nightmare Counter to (Negate? or something?). Once per a turn, during either player's Main Phase, you may return 1 monster on the Field to their respective owner's Hand (needs a negative effect), you may then Special Summon 1 Dragon attribute monster from your Deck with a DEF equal or less then the returned monster. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon that monster to your side of the Field in face-up Attack or Defense Position."

Pretty good card, needs a lot more work however, because this monster needs negative effects, that pic is overused. 7/10

Guest Dark-Azkrin666

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned' date=' Special Summoned or set, expect by removing 3 Dragon Type monsters from your Deck, Field, plus Graveyard (Get rid of Deck and Graveyard please.), and Tributing 1 Red-Eyes Black Dragon and Blue-Eyes White Dragon. While this card is face-up on the Field you may not Normal Summon any monsters. During your Main Phase you may select one face-up monster on your side of the field and take it's ATK and DEF, the monster selected ATK and DEF is then reduced to 0. The ATK of this card is returned to normal when you declare an attack with this monster. Everytime this card uses this effect, equip 1 Nightmare Counter to this monster (5 max). If this card is destroyed by a Magic Card or Monster effect, you may remove 1 Nightmare Counter to (Negate? or something?). Once per a turn, during either player's Main Phase, you may return 1 monster on the Field to their respective owner's Hand (needs a negative effect), you may then Special Summon 1 Dragon attribute monster from your Deck with a DEF equal or less then the returned monster. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon that monster to your side of the Field in face-up Attack or Defense Position."

Pretty good card, needs a lot more work however, because this monster needs negative effects, that pic is overused. 7/10

[/quote']

Quite a few OCG errors' date=' there's no point to the counters, GREAT pic and GREAT name though! I'd buy this card if it existed and if I hadn't sold all my blue-eyes related cards! 9.3/10 EPIC

[/quote']

They both have the same idea the counters do nothing, pic is over used so i'll give 6.87/10

Archived