150674.jpg

UPDATE!!!! YAY =D NEW SET!!

reddestiny1.png

150674.jpg

150674.jpg150674j.jpg

150674.jpg150674h.jpg

150674p.jpg150674.jpg

[spoiler=Demon King's Effect]"Red Knight - Blood" + "Red Blood - Fire"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. During battle between this card and a Deffense Postition monster whos DEF is lower than the ATK of this card inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

150674.jpg150674w.jpg

[spoiler=Holy King's Effect]"Red Knight - Lightning" + "Red Knight - Pegasus"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. During battle between this card and a Deffense Postition monster whos DEF is lower than the ATK of this card inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

All image credit to rightful owners on www.deviantart.com[/align]

Personally, I would lower the ATK of the Dark Synchro because it's effect makes it an overwhelming beat stick. The good thing about the Dark Synchro is that it doesn't have any built in protection so a large beat stick can be easily taken down.

Making most of the monsters Earth Attributes is kind of an odd choice since the images look like they are all fire based dragons making the Fire Attribute a more fitting choice.

You listed your monsters as 2 types which you can't do. If you want them to be 2 types then you have to state it as part of the monsters effect. For example, "This monster is also treated as a PYRO-Type monster while face-up on the field" or something like that. You can't just make them 2 types by default.

The effects of the monsters are rather lame as they aren't original nor do they work well together so there is a lack of synergy between them. All of the monsters rely on high ATK stats making them highly susceptible to Crush Card Virus. Furthermore, most of the monsters require 1-2 Tributes making them cumbersome to use.

Honestly, I don't see the reason to make the Fusion monsters nomi monsters since they don't carry an effect. They just have high ATK, which shouldn't warrant a restriction on their summoning capabilties.

I do hope you make a Dark Tuner to accompany the Dark Synchro as well as lower level monsters to make this a more workable concept.

Just... Amazing. I donot know what to say. Amazing pics and amazing effects. The best job i have ever seen. 100/10

Thanks <3 <3 =D =D Some people agree with me. :D

Teh OCG is amazing! WOw!!!!! nice pictures as well. keep up the good work

~[Lamborghini]

THANKS <3 =D =D I gotz 2 Amazingz. =D

Nice exept to many sacrafices' date=' and how do you get the cool holo effect & how do you make the packs plz tell me

[/quote']

To get the holos & Booster packs I bought them from a shop. >.>

BUMP!! PLEASE don't kill these cards :( I spent a lot of time on them..

Archived