Just some random cards...

Nishi-chan

Kuriboh Souls: 7/10 (Bad OCG lost you marks)

Failed Draw: 9/10 (I like it!)

Kuribabylon: 5/10 (Copied from Anime, bad anime picture)

Magician Kuriboh 7/10 (pretty good)

Perfect Timing 0/10 (O-V-E-R-P-O-W-E-R-E-D, and bad anime picture)

Strange Fusion 6/10 (OCG Errors, anime picture *rolls eyes*)

Total Failed Draw 0/10 (O-V-E-R-P-O-W-E-R-E-D, and bad anime picture)

Total: 34/70

Conclusion: Don't use Anime Pictures, try and balance your cards, work on OCG.

I have no problem with you using pics from the anime to create anime monsters, but Magician Kuriboh's pic is Winged Kuriboh Lv9, a card only available in OCG but nevertheless existing. How would you know if an opponent activated a card he drew this turn unless he had used it as soon as he drew it or he had no cards in his hand before the draw phase? Also, I don't get the point of Strange Fusion, it just seems like a limited form of polymerization.

Kuriboh Souls: 7/10 (Bad OCG lost you marks)

Failed Draw: 9/10 (I like it!)

Kuribabylon: 5/10 (Copied from Anime' date=' bad anime picture)

Magician Kuriboh 7/10 (pretty good)

Perfect Timing 0/10 (O-V-E-R-P-O-W-E-R-E-D, and bad anime picture)

Strange Fusion 6/10 (OCG Errors, anime picture *rolls eyes*)

Total Failed Draw 0/10 (O-V-E-R-P-O-W-E-R-E-D, and bad anime picture)

Total: 34/70

Conclusion: Don't use Anime Pictures, try and balance your cards, work on OCG.

[/quote']

Welcome God of Thunder' date=' I am the God of Bad OCG. Please don't spam.[/quote']

I said that in an introducing topic. The guy's name was Thor, just thought I'd let you know who I was. (The God of f*cked up OCG)

I have no problem with you using pics from the anime to create anime monsters' date=' but Magician Kuriboh's pic is Winged Kuriboh Lv9, a card only available in OCG but nevertheless existing. How would you know if an opponent activated a card he drew this turn unless he had used it as soon as he drew it or he had no cards in his hand before the draw phase? Also, I don't get the point of Strange Fusion, it just seems like a limited form of polymerization.

[/quote']

O_O How did you...I thought it was such a old and unpopular card no one would notice...were did you find it? And for Failed Draw just look at the card. He's not gonna shuffle them...and Strange Fusion isn't a limited form, it says "Disregard all Summoning Conditions". How is that limited?

• 2 weeks later...

I have no problem with you using pics from the anime to create anime monsters' date=' but Magician Kuriboh's pic is Winged Kuriboh Lv9, a card only available in OCG but nevertheless existing. How would you know if an opponent activated a card he drew this turn unless he had used it as soon as he drew it or he had no cards in his hand before the draw phase? Also, I don't get the point of Strange Fusion, it just seems like a limited form of polymerization.

[/quote']

O_O How did you...I thought it was such a old and unpopular card no one would notice...were did you find it? And for Failed Draw just look at the card. He's not gonna shuffle them...and Strange Fusion isn't a limited form, it says "Disregard all Summoning Conditions". How is that limited?

This is a card used for a fusion summon. The two most common things that limit how a fusion monster is summoned is that it must use the exact combination of fusion material monsters (meaning no fusion substitute monsters) and that it can only be summoned from the extra deck by fusion summon (meaning no Cyber stein, metamorphosis etc.). Since this is a card that properly summons a fusion monster those conditions are already met. This card doesn't have a huge amount of advantages over Polymerization. It allows substitutes, and could fuse Neo Spacians and Neos together from the hand instead of them being out on the field to contact fuse, but that's it. It is severely limited by only allowing fusions of elemental, destiny, evil and negative heroes (btw I am familiar with you work on negative heroes, I suggested the nega-friendship condition alteration), making it weaker than polymerization.

Archived