Some new cards

HoboJoe

I was bored reading all of the threads, so I decided to come up with some cards. These pics are from DA. Comment and rate, but don't bust my chops too much.

236705.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]Increase the ATK of this card by 100 for every Spell Card in your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card, you can remove 2 Spell Cards in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon this card to your side of the field.

236705y.jpg236705i.jpg

236705.jpg236705x.jpg

236705p.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Gladiator Beast" monster, increase the ATK of all "Gladiator Beast" monsters on your side of the field by 300. If this card attacked or was attacked, you can return it from the field to the Deck at the end of the Battle Phase to Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck.

236705.jpg

DUDE! That Rustic Giant is a badass Machine! And I would definitely run it in my deck.

All the dragons are very... well, very powerful, almost overpowered, some are. Like the G. Ion Dragon, definitely overpowered, Typhoon Dragon is almost overpowered, I'm not sure though, Total Ass. Dragon :P, it's actually okay, not too overpowered, it's got an error in it, there's a forward slash after the first quote before Assault..., Greysmoke is like a powered up Invader of Darkness, Rampage is nice for an remove from game deck, I'd use it in mine, maybe it's a little powerful, but hey, how many out of play cards aren't? Haha. uhh, I'm not sure on GB's, but it looks good.

Good cards man, I'd keep it up, I can tell you like dragons. But that machine dude, oh sheet man, where'd you get the picture?

Skaj: What are you talking about with the forward slash? :\

Plus, I think you go on DeviantArt and look up something like gear monster or so and you'll find that pic.

Yugi: This is the wrong place to ask that. Try the forum with Questions and Help.

Archived