[JG - ECM] Card Showcase [JG - ECM]

JG.

[align=center]Hehe, trying out a new header for my CC threads:D Anyways, here I will post all my single cards, be they new or old, in this case, new.

[spoiler=JG-EN001 - Squirming Eye]

78876.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is used in the Synchro Summon of a DARK monster, you can treat the Level of this card as 4. When this card is sent to the Graveyard by Synchro Summon, Special Summon it to your opponents side of the field during your End Phase.

[spoiler=JG-EN002 - Charge of the Warrior]

78876g.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a Warrior-Type monster. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 800. The equipped monster cannot attack your opponent directly. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

[spoiler=JG-EN003 - Knight of the Frozen Herald]

78876.jpg

1 WATER Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card destroys an opponents monster by battle, you can discard 2 cards from your hand to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level of the destroyed monster x200.

[spoiler=JG-EN004 - Discard Angel]

78876gho.jpg

When this card is Summoned, both players discard 2 random cards from their hand. During the End Phase on the turn this card was Summoned, both players draw 3 cards.

[spoiler=JG-EN005 - Dicing with Death]

Dicing_with_Death.jpg

Send 3 cards from your Deck to the Graveyard. Give each of them a number from 1-3. Roll a 6-sided die. •1: Add the card you gave the number 1 to your hand. •2: Add the card you gave the number 2 to your hand. •3: Add the card you gave the number 3 to your hand. If you roll a 4,5 or a 6, roll again.

All Image Credit is located in the Circulation of the cards. Sorry about some of them being in JPG, but the image uploaders can't seem to notice that's it's a PNG.

Rate, hate and comment.[/align]

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is used in the Synchro Summon of a DARK monster, you can treat the Level of this card as 4. When this card is sent to the Graveyard by Synchro Summon, Special Summon it to your opponents side of the field during your End Phase.

This effect has an OCG error.

Give me a minute to figure out how to word it.

Also this vvvvvvv

When this card is Summoned, both players randomly discard 2 cards from their hand. During the End Phase on the turn this card was Summoned, both players draw 3 cards.

Archived