Gearmist The Dwarven Gearmaster >>- A New Gear Warrior -<<

Tormented

Kk I made this... so tell me what you think

229168.jpg

Effect: Negate the effect of any Trap Card that targets this card, and destroy that Trap Card. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. When this card attacks, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's side of the field at the end of the Damage Step. When this card destroys an opponent's monster in battle, inflict 700 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Image Criedt: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm203/DuerBloodhammer/dwarf-warrior_270x270.jpg

one problem: what happens when there is no Spell/Trap card on the field for you to destroy at the end of the Damage Step? its a mandatory effect, and if it cant go off.. ;)

anywho, this card is interesting. its a level 8 monster that totally disregards all Spell and Trap cards, and it does burn.. the only downside is that it doesnt have very high ATK, and that can be gotten around very easily..

i dont really understand the tie to the name/pic for the effect.. it made me feel like there was going to be a Machine sort of deal, but there really wasnt.. :|

anywho, its pretty good. though i bet there could be a lot of improvements to make it totally spectacular. ;)

7/10

-Kale.

Archived