My first card- Amazon Jungle- Maya Posion Terretory/Teritory! Added new single!

Sciented".

[align=center]Yeah, my first card. Luckily, my bro made me read the OCG thread =D.

[spoiler=I can haz OCG correction?]

[spoiler=The card]

261070.jpg

[spoiler=The effect]

As long as this card remains face-up, increase the ATK of all Plant-Type monsters on the field by 200. Each time your opponent destroys a Plant-Type monster on your side of the field while this card is face-up, you can select any monster on your opponents side of the field with 1500 or more ATK. As long as it is face-up on the field, each of your opponents Standby Phases the ATK of that monster is decreased by 100.

[spoiler=My bro also told me about the image credit rule]

Father Wolf, your awesome.

[spoiler=My personal opinion]

I actually think it's OverPowered.

I like the concept. It was based on the Poison Sting from Pokemon TBH.

[spoiler=Edits]

261070.jpg

Actually, I notice the text is readable, so yeah.

[spoiler=Edit#2]

261070.jpg

EDIT::

[spoiler=New single!]

[spoiler=Hishero, Darkness Wielding Blademaster]

261070.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 DARK monsters from your Graveyard from play. When this card is attacking a LIGHT monster, double this card ATK. If a LIGHT monster attacks this card, this card is switched to defense position and you can increase it's DEF by 2000. If this card was destroyed while this effect was still activated, you can Special Summon 1 of the monsters removed from play for the Special Summon of this card.

[spoiler=Personal Opinion]

This one I think is pretty useful and balanced. Yeah.

[/align]

OCG fix:

As long as this card remains face-up, all Plant-Type monsters on the field gain 200 ATK. Each time your opponent destroys a Plant-Type monster you control while this card is face-up, you can select a monster on your opponent controls with an ATK of 1500 or more. As long as the selected monster remains face-up on the field, it loses 100 ATK during each of your opponent's Standby Phases.

Don't see that much Plant support around here. ;)

8/10

Archived