NEW! RISE OF THE ROYAL ANGELS DECK (DEDICATED TO MY LITTLE SISTER)

Superfly1118

What is your opinion of my Card Set  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your opinion of my Card Set

• F- (Dissapointing)
    • F
    • F+
    • D-
    • D
    • D+
    • C-
    • C- (Mediocre)
    • C+
    • B-
    • B
    • B+
    • A-
    • A
    • A+ (Amazing)

I hope you guys like my deck IU made for my little sister. I still tried to put some "manliness" into it as well as not getting my sister mad because I put too may "boy cards" into it! LOL Hope you like it! (Took me a 2 wks to make all these!)

Overview of Set: This set revolves around what I call "Royal Angels". the focus of these cards is to increase the strength of the monsters when they are on the field together and the general effects of each vary from

destroying opponent's monsters, removing from play opponent's monsters, destroying opponent's Spell and Trap Cards, Fusion, Ritual and Syncro Summoning monsters, Special Summoning Monsters from the Graveyard, decreasing the Attack of opponent's monsters etc.

244701n.jpg

Increase the ATK of all "Angelic Prince" and "Angelic Princess" monsters you control by an amount equal to their DEF until the end of this turn. Destroy all face up "Angelic Prince" and "Angelic Princess" monsters at the end of the turn this card was activated.

244701.jpg

When a "Angelic Prince" or "Angelic Princess" monster you control is attacked, destroy all monsters on your opponent's field and increase your Life Points by an amount equal to the number of cards destroyed by this effect times 200.

244701d.jpg

Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 100 for each face up "Angelic Princess" monster you control. When this card is Summoned you can Special Summon 1 level 3 or lower non-Tuner Monster from your hand or Deck to your field.

244701.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the effect of "Miraculous Angelic Transformation". You must also Tribute monsters whose total level stars equal 8 or more from your field or your hand. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 200 for each face up "Angelic Princess" monster you control. When this card sucessfully attacks your opponent directly, inflict 100 damage to your opponent for each face up "Angelic Prince" and "Angelic Princess"monster on your field.

244701m.jpg

[1 Tuner Monster + 1 non-Tuner "Angelic Prince" monster]

Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 200 for each face up "Angelic Princess" monster you control. Negate the effects of all monsters except "Angelic Prince" and "Angelic Princess" monsters as long as this card remains in face up ATK position on your field.

244701.jpg

Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 100 for each face up "Angelic Princess" monster you control. If this card is Special Summoned to your field by a card effect, increase the ATK of this card by an amount equal to the DEF of 1 face up monster as long as this card remains face up on the field.

244701g.jpg

Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 100 for each face up "Angelic Princess" monster you control. You can discard this card from your hand during your Main Phase to add 1 Tuner Monster to your hand form your Deck. In addition, you can Tribute this face up card to Special Summon 1 Tuner Monster in face up ATK position to your field from your hand or Deck.

244701b.jpg

Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 100 for each face up "Angelic Princess" monster you control. When this card attacks an ATK position monster your opponent controls, destroy the monster with this card's effect without appyling Damage Calculation.

244701.jpg

Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 100 for each face up "Angelic Princess" monster you control. During each of your Standby Phases, you can Special Summon 1 "Angelic Prince" or "Angelic Princess" monster to your field from your Graveyard in face up ATK position.

244701.jpg

[1 "Angelic Prince" monster + 1 "Angelic Prince" monster]

The ATK and DEF of this card is equal to the total level of the Fusion Material Monsters times 400. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 200 for each face up "Angelic Princess" monster you control. Once per turn, you can treat one monster on the field as a Tuner monster. If you Syncro Summon a monster with the monster that is treated as Tuner monster, double the ATK of the Syncro Summoned monster until the end of your opponent's next turn.

244701.jpg

Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 100 for each face up "Angelic Princess" monster you control. This card can attack your opponent directly. Also, this card can attack twice in the same Battle Phase. In that case, half the ATK of this card until the end of the Battle Phase.

244701.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 "Angelic Prince" monsters you control. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 200 for each face up "Angelic Princess" monster you control. By removing from play 1 "Angelic Prince" or "Angelic Princess" monster in your Graveyard, your opponent must select 1 monster from his/her deck and remove it from play. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon this card to your field with 0 ATK and DEF and destroy all cards on the field except this card.

244701.jpg

Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 100 for each face up "Angelic Prince" monster you control. Each time an "Angelic Prince" or "Angelic Princess" monster you control attacks (except this card) increase your life points by 1000 and inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

244701.jpg

Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 100 for each face up "Angelic Prince" monster you control. When this card sucessfully attacks your opponent directly, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

244701.jpg

Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 100 for each face up "Angelic Prince" monster you control. When this card is Summoned, downgrade the level of one monster on your field by 1.

244701.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 "Angelic Princess" monsters you control. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 200 for each face up "Angelic Prince" monster you control. By removing from play 1 Spell or Trap Card from your hand or Deck, your opponent must remove from play 1 Spell or Trap Card from his/her deck. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon this card, to your field with 0 ATK and DEF and both players discard all cards in their hands to the Graveyard.

244701n.jpg

[1 "Angelic Princess" monster + 1 "Angelic Princess" monster]

The ATK and DEF of this card is equal to the total level of the fusion material monsters times 400. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 200 for each face up "Angelic Prince" monster you control. All monsters attacked by this card are removed from play instead of going to the graveyard. When this card is destroyed, remove this card from play and Special Summon the monsters used as Fusion Material Monsters to your field with 400 more ATK.

244701j.jpg

[1 Tuner Monster + 1 non-Tuner "Angelic Princess" monster]

Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 200 for each face up "Angelic Prince" monster you control. This card can attack all monsters on your opponent's field. This card cannot attack your opponent directly if it attacks any monsters first.

244701n.jpg

Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 100 for each face up "Angelic Prince" monster you control. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, pick up the top card of your Deck. If it is a Spell or Trap Card remove it from play and add it to your hand during your third Main Phase after this card's activation. If it is not a Spell or Trap Card return the picked up card to the top of your Deck.

244701.jpg

Increase ATK and DEF of this card by 100 for each face up "Angelic Prince" monster you control. When this card switches from ATK to DEF position, destroy 1 Monster Card on your opponent's field. When this card switches from DEF to ATK position, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's field.

244701.jpg

Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 100 for each face up "Angelic Prince" monster you control. Once per turn, during you Draw Phase, you can add 1 "Angelic Prince" or "Angelic Princess" monster to your hand instead of drawing a card.

244701.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Miraculous Angelic Transformation". You must also Tribute monsters whose total level stars equal 8 or more from your field or your hand. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 200 for each face up "Angelic Prince" monster you control. Once per turn you can select and activate one of the following effects:

-Discard 1 Spell Card from you hand to add 1 Spell Card in your Deck to your hand

-Decrease the ATK of this card by 500 to increase the ATK of 1 face up "Angelic Prince" or "Angelic Princess"card by 500.

244701g.jpg

When this card is activated, you can add 1 "Soul Searcher" to your hand from your Deck. Inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent each time an "Angelic Prince" or "Angelic Princess" monster you control attacks a monster in ATK position your opponent controls that has higher ATK points.

244701.jpg

You can only activate this card if there is a face up "Angelic Prince" or "Angelic Princess" monster you control. Destroy all face up "Angelic Prince" and "Angelic Princess" monsters on the field and inflict damage to you opponent equal to the combined original ATK of the destroyed monsters.

244701.jpg

You can only activate this card while there is a face up "Angelic Princess" monster you control. When you activate this card you can add 1 "Valor of Royals" to your hand from your Deck. Each time an "Angelic Princess" monster is Special Summoned, make the ATK or DEF of 1 monster on your opponent's field 0 as long as this card remains face up.

244701r.jpg

Discard all cards in your hand to activate this card. All "Angelic Prince" and "Angelic Princess" monsters cannot be destroyed by battle and are not affected by the effects of Spell, Trap, and Monster Cards controlled by your opponent. Also, this card's activation and effect cannot be destroyed or negated by any other card effect. During each of your End Phases, Tribute 1 monster on your field. If you cannot, this card is destroyed.

244701.jpg

When you activate this card add one level 3 or lower "Angelic Prince" or "Angelic Princess" monster to your hand from your Deck. During each of your opponent's Standby Phases, put one Spell Counter on this card. When this card has 4 Spell Counters on it, you recieve no battle damage. When this card is destroyed and removed from the field, you can Special Summon 1 "Angelic Prince" or "Angelic Princess" monster from your hand or Deck whose total level stars is equal to or lower than the number of Spell Counters on this card when it was destroyed.

244701.jpg

This card can only be equiped to a face up "Angelic Prince" or "Angelic Princess" monster. Increase the ATK and DEF of the equipped monster by 500 points. If this card is in your Graveyard during your Standby Phase, send 2 "Angelic Prince" or "Angelic Princess" monsters from your Deck to your Graveyard to add this card to the top of your Deck.

244701.jpg

Pay 2000 life points to activate this card. Decrease the ATK and DEF of all face up monsters on your opponent's field by half. If there is not a face up "Angelic Princess" or "Angelic Prince" monster(s) on your field destroy this card.

244701e.jpg

Add all "Angelic Prince" and "Angelic Princess" monsters that are removed from play to your Deck. The Deck is then shuffled. In addition, draw 3 cards. If there are any "Angelic Princess" and/or "Angelic Prince" monsters added to your hand by this card's effect, you can Special Summon the monster(s) to your field.

244701.jpg

This card can only be equiped to a face up "Angelic Prince" monster you control. The equipped monster gains 1000 ATK and DEF. By Tributing the eqipped monster, destroy all cards on your field and inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each card destroyed by this effect.

244701.jpg

This card's activation and effect cannot be negated by the effect(s) of other cards. Pay all of your life points except 1. Select 1 face up "Angelic Prince" or "Angelic Princess" monster you control. Remove from play all "Angelic Prince" and "Angelic Princess" monsters in your hand, Deck, Graveyard and on your field (except the selected monster) and increase the ATK of the the selected monster by 1000 for each card removed from play by this effect. Also, all monsters on your opponent's field are switched to ATK position with 0 ATK and the effects of your opponent's monsters are negated. In addition, the selected monster can attack all monsters on your opponent's field. Destroy the selected monster at the end of the turn this card was activated.

244701.jpg

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Angelic Prince Delkom" or "Angelic Princess Xandia". You must also Tribute monsters whose total level stars equal 8 or more from your field or your hand.

244701p.jpg

This card can only be equiped to an "Angelic Princess" monster you control. The eqipped monster gains 1000 ATK and DEF. By paying 1000 life points, once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can look at your opponent's hand and discard 1 card to your opponent's Graveyard.

244701f.jpg

During the turn your activate this card, all "Angelic Prince" and/or "Angelic Princess" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle and all Battle Bamage to your Life Points becomes 0.

244701.jpg

You can only activate this card if you have at least 12 "Angelic Prince" and/or "Angelic Princess" monsters in your hand or in your Graveyard and you have 1 "King's Golden Armor" and 1 "Queen's Golden Armor" in your Graveyard. Remove from play all monsters in your opponent's hand, Deck, and Graveyard. This card's activation and effect cannot be negated.

244701v.jpg

Special Summon all monsters in your Graveyard destroyed after attacking an ATK position monster your opponent controls to your field during your next Standby Phase. Downgrade the Special Summoned monster(s)'s level by 1, half the the Special Summoned monster(s) ATK and DEF points, and negate the Special Summoned monster(s)'s effect(s) as long as this card remains on the field.

244701e.jpg

When you activate this card activate one of the following effects:

-You can treat this face up card as an Equip Spell Card and equip this card to 1 face up "Angelic Prince" or "Angelic Princess" monster you control and increase the ATK of the eqipped monster by 700. (You cannot switch your choice.)

- If a monster inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent this turn, draw 2 cards from your Deck.

-By paying 1500 life points you can acivate both effects as long as thic card remains on the field.

244701m.jpg

When you activate this card you can add 1 "Charm of Royals" to your hand from your Deck. You can only activate this card while there is a face up "Angelic Prince" monster you control. When a "Angelic Prince" monster you control destroys a monster on your opponent's field, Special Summon 1 "Angelic Princess" monster to your field.

244701.jpg

When you activate this card, destroy all "Angelic Prince" and "Angelic Prince" monsters on your field. Special Summon monsters from your hand and/or Deck up to the number of monsters destroyed by this card's effect.

Thanks for checking out my cards! My litle sister loves them and I think I do too! By the way, this is my first post/card set so if you have any constructive criticizm for me, I'm all ears! Oh yeah! I almost forgot! don't forget to vote on my poll! If you have your own rating scale post it and give me my score based on that. I'll be adding cards to this set as well as creating new sets too (with my sister's help of course)! You'll be seeing a lot more of me and my cards soon! P.S. I am sorry

that some of my images repeat. Just read their effect please!

Sources for Images:

www.photobucket.com

www.crunchyroll.com

www.myspace.com

www.quizilla.com

www.modb.com

www.zorpia.com

and www.bebo.com

Search Engines Used:

www.google.com

and www.ask.com

Why is "Rise of the something something" such a overused title for sets here on YCM?

Why not suggest a better title for the set like, "Royal Angel Inquisition", or "The Royalty of Angels", the title Rise Of... is very generic.

But for the cards, they are awesome the pics, the effects, I spot little or no OCG errors so nice!

8.5/10

Archived