Omegaddon

cardmakerfoo

Yeah, ummm... I got bored! LOL

I'm expecting to have a lot of feedback on my OCG. Didn't post a card for 6 months so...I kind of forgot all about OCG, but some of my knowledge didn't disappear into thin air!

If you find any errors, please point them out and correct them for me!

Constructive criticism is always welcome!

Here is my card:

144608.jpg

Image Credits:

Demon Warrior

I'm assuming you guys could read it, but if you can't just tell me! ;)

Well, ummm...Yeah.

Until next time, PEACE OUT FOOS!

Fiend. Not Demon. Unless your using OCG and not TCG.

I dun like the pic' date=' OCG is a bit off, and I'm too lazy to correct.

ATK is a bit UPd and DEF is okay. . .

3/10.

[/quote']

How is the ATK UP'd? It's an 8 star monster with 2000 ATK? Well balanced, Demon is not a type though, don't capatalize the word "attribute" and it would be much better! Up the attack to at least 2300 or 2400, but not like 2800, 2900, or 3000. 8.9/10

Guest Dark-Azkrin666

Fiend. Not Demon. Unless your using OCG and not TCG.

I dun like the pic' date=' OCG is a bit off, and I'm too lazy to correct.

ATK is a bit UPd and DEF is okay. . .

3/10.

[/quote']

How is the ATK UP'd? It's an 8 star monster with 2000 ATK? Well balanced, Demon is not a type though, don't capatalize the word "attribute" and it would be much better! Up the attack to at least 2300 or 2400, but not like 2800, 2900, or 3000. 8.9/10

If you think about it the Atk is almost perfect cause of the increase it getsand it dosent apply that it doesn't get a boost from it self so its already at 2200 when you summon it and the most it can get up to with just its effect is 3000 if he changes the type to fiend that is. Anyway i'll give 7.84/10 get a better pic though

Guest Dark-Azkrin666

The card is near perfect in OCG. theres only 1 problem

OCG Fix:This cards attribute is also FIRE. This monster cannot be destroyed by monsters with 2400 or Atk. This monster gains 200 Atk for every Fiend-Type monster on your side of the field.

fixs are in red

9/10 for now

Archived