Ancient Beast - Darkness Forneus Herald

Wuu.

78284x.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned by discarding all cards from your hand. If this card is succesfully Special Summoned you can equip 1 Normal monster to this card, if your opponent designates this card as an attack target the equiped card is destroyed instead, if this card is destroyed by battle your opponent will lose 100 Life Points for each Spell or Trap card on the field.

Great pic' date=' nice name, NO OCG ERRORS (I think), Bravo, Bravo, 9.9/10, maybe a stitch to strong there,

[/quote']

Actually it's not, you have to discard all the cards from your hand to the graveyard, that could also mean forfeiting other strong monster you might need.

Great pic' date=' nice name, NO OCG ERRORS (I think), Bravo, Bravo, 9.9/10, maybe a stitch to strong there,

[/quote']

Actually it's not, you have to discard all the cards from your hand to the graveyard, that could also mean forfeiting other strong monster you might need.

Sorry, my bad. But still, GREAT CARD.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by discarding all cards from your hand(Maybe have a set card amount?). If this card is successfully Special Summoned, you can equip 1 Normal monster to this card. If your opponent selects this card as an attack target, the equipped card is destroyed instead. If this card is destroyed by battle, your opponent loses 100 Life Points for each Spell or Trap card on the field.

^ Check that. Maybe? 8/10

equipped has two p's.

Seems rather broken to me. You can have one card in your hand, discard it and get out a 3k beatstick that isn't destroyed the first time. And the effect should be,

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.* This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending* all cards in your hand to the Graveyard. When this card is Summoned, you can equip 1 Normal Monster to this card. When this card would be destroyed by 1 of your opponent's monsters, destroy the equipped card instead. When this card is destroyed by battle, decrease your opponent's Life Points by an amount equal to the number of Spell and Traps on the field x100."

* - Not sure if you wanted that bit or not.

** - Without that it becomes a key Dark World card. Ouch.

equipped has two p's.

Seems rather broken to me. You can have one card in your hand' date=' discard it and get out a 3k beatstick that isn't destroyed the first time. And the effect should be,

"[i']This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.*[/i] This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending* all cards in your hand to the Graveyard. When this card is Summoned, you can equip 1 Normal Monster to this card. When this card would be destroyed by 1 of your opponent's monsters, destroy the equipped card instead. When this card is destroyed by battle, decrease your opponent's Life Points by an amount equal to the number of Spell and Traps on the field x100."

* - Not sure if you wanted that bit or not.

** - Without that it becomes a key Dark World card. Ouch.

Yeah, i noticed my mistake, it should've said that it can only be played by removing 5 cards (Exlcuding this one)

OCG fix:

This card can only be Special Summoned by discarding all cards from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned, you can equip 1 Normal Monster to this card. If this would be destroyed by battle, the equiped card is destroyed instead. If this card is destroyed by battle your opponent loses 100 Life Points for each Spell or Trap Card on the field.

Part of the effect sounds familiar...

Not too bad, especially for a fish, because there aren't that many of those seen here.

8/10

OCG fix:

This card can only be Special Summoned by discarding all cards from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned' date=' you can equip 1 Normal Monster to this card. If this would be destroyed by battle, the equiped card is destroyed instead. If this card is destroyed by battle your opponent loses 100 Life Points for each Spell or Trap Card on the field.

Part of the effect sounds familiar...

Not too bad, especially for a fish, because there aren't that many of those seen here.

8/10

[/quote']

I honestly wouldn't know where this is familiar from as it just got into me.

Thanks for the rating DeMeNTeD!

Alright most of the OCG errors were stated

equip a normal monster (please specify where? Graveyard,hand,field???)

destroyed by battle = as a result of battle

If this card would be destroyed as a result battle, you can destroy the equipped monster instead. (i think thats how it goes)

nice effect, name and pic, but it's overpowered, because it's toooooo easy to summon

Overall good job!

Archived