Forbidden Trickster

Synchronized

[align=center]5304pko.jpg

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while it is in your Deck. You can discard this card and 1 other card in your hand to add 1 "Forbidden One" card from your Deck to your hand, except "Exodia the Forbidden One".[/align]

I am an Exodia user' date=' and card maker, and I must say WHERE DID YOU GET THE PIC it is PERFECT no OCG errors, balanced, good name, and I LOVE Exodia cards 10/10

[/quote']

I got the picture from Father Wolf's Custom Image Archive.

Thanks for commenting.

i like it 8/10 but wouldn't giving it any real stats at all be waste considering its only real purpose is in an Exodia deck and it would be discarded right away?

What's wrong with giving it stats? It's nice to have something that will be able to at least do a little damage in case something happens to your Exodia Pieces.

I am an Exodia user' date=' and card maker, and I must say WHERE DID YOU GET THE PIC it is PERFECT no OCG errors, balanced, good name, and I LOVE Exodia cards 10/10

[/quote']

I got the picture from Father Wolf's Custom Image Archive.

Thanks for commenting.

i like it 8/10 but wouldn't giving it any real stats at all be waste considering its only real purpose is in an Exodia deck and it would be discarded right away?

What's wrong with giving it stats? It's nice to have something that will be able to at least do a little damage in case something happens to your Exodia Pieces.

My pleasure!

Well, it's certainly an Exodia support card alright. The pic is good, obviously, and the name is good, but I almost think the effect could be better. It's just missing something, I'm not sure what. I could be wrong, of course, and really there's nothing wrong with it as is :P

overall - 13.47/13.69

Archived