Red Eyes Toon Dragon (One Of My Best Cards!)

Synchronized

It's alright. I find the image is really way overused for toon contests, and its just like all the other toons really,except for the remove from play part of the effect.Life Points should be capitalized,as well as Deck. Also,the correct OCG for the second sentence is:

If "Toon World" is removed from your side of the field, destroy this card.

You forgot the bit about how it can only be Summoned if Toon World is on your side of the field.Anyways,8/10 from me.

There are three "classes" of toons. Some don't need toon world on the field to be summoned. I copied the card text (except for the remove from play) from wikipedia.

I think that the classes depend on the level so that meens that Red-Eyes should be Class A not Class C (Exsept for Skull or Mermaid but that is because they where used during the Anime created when Toonworld was played from there counterpart). I like the card but like I said I would have made it an Class A toon monster so I give it a 4/5.

EDIT:

You didn't asked for it but because your monster should have Dragon/Toon instead of Dragon/Toon/Effect. I edidit the card with PSP8 end removed effect.

Red-Eyes-Toon-Dragon.jpg

Archived