Admin please delete this thread...

shaked190

Vanillas need effects.

Bad spelling/grammar/OCG

Many of the effects are rather bland; rage of the dragons is the only one that stands out as unique.

Quickplay traps don't exist >_>

It's "First Edition" and they are not. First edition has a gold sticker.

Divine beasts don't belong in realistic cards.

3/10

Vanillas need effects.

Bad spelling/grammar/OCG

Many of the effects are rather bland; rage of the dragons is the only one that stands out as unique.

3/10

-Bad spelling/grammar...? show me where and I'll fix it. What is OCG?

-Why do you think that most of card's effec bland...? Sorry for being original and not putting CRAZY and ASTONISHING effect like everyone else do. What bad about showing my deck...? I must upload ONLY awesome cards with unbelievable effect?

-I know that Quickplay traps don't exist...I thought I changed it to Counter...anyway I fixed it.

-About "First Edition" and not "Version" well its my choice and I meant that those are my FIRST cards...

I have no clue what you are mumbling about "gold sticker".

-Divine-Beast changed to "Dragon/Ritual".

Vanillas need effects.

Bad spelling/grammar/OCG

3/10

-Bad spelling/grammar...? show me where and I'll fix it. What is OCG?

Official card grammar' date=' it makes the cards sound realistic and is incredibly important here. Read real yugioh cards and get a feel for the wording.[/i']

-Why do you think that most of card's effec bland...? Sorry for being original and not putting CRAZY and ASTONISHING effect like everyone else do. What bad about showing my deck...? I must upload ONLY awesome cards with unbelievable effect?

.....That's pretty much the aim. To make cards with unique effects that work well together. It's not original to make boring effects that have been done in some incarnation in the tcg.

-I know that Quickplay traps don't exist...I thought I changed it to Counter...anyway I fixed it.

Fair enough

-About "First Edition" and not "Version" well its my choice and I meant that those are my FIRST cards...

The name of this forum is "Realistic Cards". There's only 2 wordings that go in circulation on real yugioh cards. "First Edition" and "Limited Edition". Sure you can put something else, but it makes it less realistic and thus negatively affects your score

I have no clue what you are mumbling about "gold sticker".

The sticker in the lower right hand corner. Limited Edition and First Edition cards' stickers are gold. Unless you use another program to edit gold stickers on, this also detracts from realism

-Divine-Beast changed to "Dragon/Ritual".

That's better too

some Ocg changes:

graveyard = Graveyard

Attack step = Battle Phase

Sacrifice = Tribute or Release

take this card back = return

Also, elemental dragon and holy warrior are fake types.

You need picture credit' date=' i.e. links and artist permission for each of your OVER NINE THOUSAND cards. Card making is serious business, you know.

[/quote']

Why serious business...? We just take picture copy it to here and create our cards...

It's not like we can print the cards and have a real deck...

You need picture credit' date=' i.e. links and artist permission for each of your OVER NINE THOUSAND cards. Card making is serious business, you know.

[/quote']

Why serious business...? We just take picture copy it to here and create our cards...

It's not like we can print the cards and have a real deck...

Its still plagarism. You've committed OVER 9000 acts of plagarism. Also, I'd like to use the art from some of these cards, but that's beside the point. Plargarism is serious business.

Archived