[{Unknown Set}]

[align=center]Quick start of my new "Unknown" set. ^_^

159221.jpg

Card Lore:

When this card is Summoned, you can draw 3 cards from your Deck at the cost of 500 Life Points. This card can Attack directly if you control no other monsters. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 "Unknown Token" (Warrior-Type/EARTH/Level 3/ATK 500/DEF 500) in Defense Position. The "Unknown Tokens" cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon (or Set). If an "Unknown Token" is destroyed by battle, you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon this card in face-up Defense Position. This card's ATK is halved.

~ Image Credit: haris

159221.jpg

Card Lore:

Each time you draw a card as a result of the effect of an Unknown Monster, you can pay 300 Life Points to Increase the ATK of all Unknown monsters on your field by 300.

~ Image Credit: Omni

159221.jpg

Card Lore:

If this card is Summoned while "Digital Draw" is on the field, this card cannot be targeted for an Attack. If this card is sent to the Graveyard while you control no other monsters, you can Special Summon 1 "Unkown Token" (Warrior-Type/EARTH/Level 3/ATK 500/DEF 500) in Defense Position. The "Unknown Tokens" cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon (or Set). If an "Unknown Token" is destroyed by battle, you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon this card in face-up Defense Position. This card's ATK is halved.

~ Image Credit: Skyfire

159221.jpg

Card Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by discarding your hand. If this card is in your Graveyard during your Draw Phase, you can Special Summon 1 "Unkown Token" (Warrior-Type/EARTH/Level 3/ATK 500/DEF 500) in Defense Position. The "Unknown Tokens" cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon (or Set). If an "Unknown Token" is destroyed by battle, you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon this card in face-up Defense Position. This card's ATK is halved.

~Image Credit: Father Wolf

Rate, Comment, Fix ^_^

I will have zero tolerance for n00bs. Either explain your ratings if you post, I don't want "They are OK 7/10" posts. If you do this you will be negged on the spot.[/align]

Guest Dark-Azkrin666

Well they seem fine' date=' too lazy to check OCG >_> but there are.

[/quote']

Ok, fix mah OCG b!tch >=)

there okay so i'll give a 7.54/10

Wow. >_> A 7.54/10 >_> Either explain your rating or gtfo.

Sigh fine, there okay, there Ocg is Meh,

I'm lazy right now so i'll change only one cards OCG

"Digital Draw" My OCG Fix version (could be wrong):Each time you draw a card by the effect of an "Unknown" Monster, you can pay 300 Life Points to Increase the ATK of all "Unknown" monsters on your side of the field by 300.

As for the rating itself, i do that for to be annoyingly acurate (yeah i know i can't spell)

Well they seem fine' date=' too lazy to check OCG >_> but there are.

[/quote']

Ok, fix mah OCG b!tch >=)

there okay so i'll give a 7.54/10

Wow. >_> A 7.54/10 >_> Either explain your rating or gtfo.

Sigh fine' date=' there okay, there Ocg is Meh,

I'm lazy right now so i'll change only one cards OCG

"Digital Draw" My OCG Fix version (could be wrong):Each time you draw a card by the effect of an "Unknown" Monster, you can pay 300 Life Points to Increase the ATK of all "Unknown" monsters on your side of the field by 300.

As for the rating itself, i do that for to be annoyingly acurate (yeah i know i can't spell)

[/quote']

Thanks.

I just don't like random genric comments for post count >_>

Bump.

Archived