Please lock this I'm done with it

NeriesUmbra

This is a random synchro I just made hope you like it please tell me what you think.

243864.jpg

Effect

1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner monster

Once per turn you can remove 5 Spell Counters from the field to select a Dark Tuner monster in your graveyard and add it to your hand. When this card is destroyed by battle select one Dark Tuner monster in your Graveyard and add it to your hand.

Here is a Tuner that mite work with it.

243864hum.jpg

What do you think

now heras what you put all that efort in to summon

243864m.jpg

effect

1 "Aprentice Of Umbra" + 1 non-Tuner monster

Once per turn you can select one Dark Tuner in your graveyard and add it to your hand. Once per turn you can remove 5 Spell Counters from the field to select a Dark Spellcaster level 5 or lower in your grave and Special Summon it. This card gains 200 attack for every other Spelcaster on the field.

Once per turn you can remove 5 Spell Counters from the field to select a Dark Tuner monster in your graveyard and add it to your hand. When this card is destroyed by battle select one Dark Tuner monster in your Graveyard and add it to your hand.

Once per turn you can remove 5 Spell Counters from the field to select 1 Dark Tuner monster in your Graveyard and return it to your hand. When this card is destroyed by battle' date=' select 1 Dark Tuner monster in your Graveyard and return it to your hand.

[/quote']

Fixed.

If you meant regular Tuners that are DARK attribute, then Dark = DARK; otherwise, it fine as it is.

Maybe add something else besides returning Dark Tuners to your hand?

Pic is alright.

7.5/10

Once per turn you can remove 5 Spell Counters from the field to select 1 Dark Tuner monster in your Graveyard and return it to your hand. When this card is destroyed by battle' date=' select 1 Dark Tuner monster in your Graveyard and return it to your hand.

[/quote']

Fixed.

If you meant regular Tuners that are DARK attribute, then Dark = DARK; otherwise, it fine as it is.

Maybe add something else besides returning Dark Tuners to your hand?

Pic is alright.

7.5/10

makeing a Tuner that utalises that effect to summon another synch I'm making but thaks for the sugestion I gess great minds think alike This one just don't spell verey well lol.

Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't it destroyed as a result of battle

Dark= DARK

grave= Graveyard

Once per a turn= Once per a turn during your Main Phase (please specify)

Spelcaster= Spellcaster

Once per turn you can select= take out the "you can"

select a= select 1

Remove 5 spell counters from the field?????????

level= Level

quite a few OCG errors, but remember my OCG isn't perfect so.....

nice cards, love the pics, cards are balance Great job 7.5/10

Archived