[ECM] Warrior Chains - Quick Cards - I got cookies!

.Requiem

Warrior Chains

Warrior Chains

2jfhrfd.png

p><p>Text from con.

I got bored and I couldn't think of anything for my Innocence Cards. So I decided to make quick cards to make the juices flowing. I worked on a original idea from Seta Sojiro from the elite makers organization. Rip them a part I personally don't care just something. Well I did get some ideas. Also theses are prototypes until the final idea is worked out. Enjoy ^__^

I got bored and I couldn't think of anything for my Innocence Cards. So I decided to make quick cards to make the juices flowing. I worked on a original idea from Seta Sojiro from the elite makers organization. Rip them a part I personally don't care just something. Well I did get some ideas. Also theses are prototypes until the final idea is worked out. Enjoy ^__^

p><p>[center][i][size=x-small]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by it

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by it's own effect. When you draw this card, during your Draw Phase, you can pay 1500 Life Points to Special Summon this card. Once per turn, during your opponent Draw Phase, your opponent must reveal the drawn card. If the revealed card is a Spell Card, you can add 1 Spell or Trap Card from your Deck, to your hand. If this card is destroyed by battle, your opponent cannot activate an effect of a Spell or Trap Card until the End Phase the turn this card is destroyed.

p><p>[center][i][size=x-small]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by it

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by it's own effect. When you draw this card, during your Draw Phase, you can remove 2 Spell or Trap Cards you control to Special Summon this card. During your Battle Phase, if your opponent activates a Spell or Trap, you can discard 1 card from your hand to negate it. During the End Phase of the turn this effect is activated, you can switch this card to Defense Position to add 1 Spell Card from your Deck, to your hand. If do this, you cannot switch this card's Battle Position until the Main Phase 2 of your next turn.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by it's own effect. When you draw this card, during your Draw Phase, you can remove 2 Spell or Trap Cards from your Graveyard from play to Special Summon this card. Once per turn, you can pay 700 Life Points to add 1 Spell or Trap Card from your Graveyard, to your hand. Increase this card's ATK by 300 for each card in your Spell & Trap Card Zone.

p><p>[center][size=x-small][i]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by it

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by it's own effect. When you draw this card, during your Draw Phase, you can remove 3 Trap Cards from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card. When this card is Summoned, you can remove any number of "Breakout Warrior" monsters in your Graveyard from play. Add any number of Spell or Traps Cards from your Deck, to your hand equal to the the number of cards removed from play by this effect. If this card is destroyed by an effect of a Spell or Trap Card, you can discard 2 cards from your hand to increase your Life Points by 1000 Life Points.

~Father Wolf~

~Father Wolf~

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by it's own effect. When you draw this card, during your Draw Phase, you can remove 3 Spell or Traps Cards in your Graveyard to Special Summon this card. Once per turn, you can pay 700 Life Points to draw 1 card from your Deck. If this card destroys a monster by battle, you can discard 2 cards from your hand to place the destroyed monster in your opponent's Spell & Trap Card Zone as a continuous Spell Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard. During each End Phase of your opponent's turn, inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each Continuous Spell Card your opponent controls.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by it's own effect. When you draw this card, during your Draw Phase, you can remove 3 Spell or Traps Cards in your Graveyard to Special Summon this card. Once per turn, you can pay 700 Life Points to draw 1 card from your Deck. If this card destroys a monster by battle, you can discard 2 cards from your hand to place the destroyed monster in your opponent's Spell & Trap Card Zone as a continuous Spell Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard. During each End Phase of your opponent's turn, inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each Continuous Spell Card your opponent controls.

Cool I got a 9/10 from demented. Wow thanks I missed that. I might make more, if I can't think of anything. I am trying to keep theses using spell or traps cards. So any support cards will be like that. lol >_> about the booster, copy and paste.

Come on more people.

Hunter:

"opponent's Draw Phase"

"When you draw this card, you can pay. . ."

"from your Deck to your hand"

Just pointed out some missing things. Might this help?

Hidden Assassin:

"discard 1 card to negate it"

"you cannot switch"

Some other details that were stated in the previous correction.

Sacred Warrior:

Errors stated in previous. What is the significance of removing cards? Plus, maybe make this card a Level 3, since its ATK doesn't go that high.

Radiance Light:

Same deal as above.

These are pretty sweet cards. Nice pics. The above corrections are just some suggestions. . .so don't bust my cardboard over them please. 8/10 ^ ^

[align=center]

Cards are good - 9.5/10

0.5 deducted because they need support and theres something else missing

Booster is okay - 9/10

1 deducted because the text looks ... wrong

Pretty good job though ;)

Oh and don't bump within 24 hours :?

[/align]

They seem fairly good with very good OCG

effects seem to revolve alot around Spell and Trap Cards, alot of them have really low ATK's, which is proberly a good thing, maybe some of these could be overpowered, if you use certain cards in a good combo.

However i still like them, pretty impressive TBH

9/10

Archived