Yu-Gi-Oh GA season 1

TheLastGod

This is a dueling academy I made up it has 3 dorms only theres is called Avian Green (lowest), Dark Magician Black (middle), and Rainbow Dragon Rainbow oh and btw GA stands for Generation Academy.

Characters:

NAME: Brandon Spike

DECK TYPE: mix

DORM: Avian Green

NAME: Jeff Swape

DECK TYPE: Destiny Hero

DORM: Dark Magician Black

NAME: Jinny William

DECK TYPE: Crystal Beasts (or whatever there called)

DORM: Dark Magician Black

NAME: Jack Turner

DECK TYPE: Tactical Evolution

DORM: Avian Green

Episode 1-The Test

Brandon Spike was getting ready to see what dorm he is in.

Lady: Spike, Brandon.

Brandon walked down to the guy.

???: I'm Crain.

Brandon: I'm Brandon.

They activated there dueldisks

DUEL

Brandon: I draw then play Pot Of Greed so I draw two more cards now I summon Elemental Hero Avian in DEF mode (1000\1000) now I end my turn.

Crain: I draw then play Paladin Blast so this lets me summon a card in my hand with Paladin in its name so I summon Creppy Paladin in ATK (0\0) now look at his effect when you have a monster card on the field this gains 1000 ATK now I put one card face-down to end.

Brandon: I draw then Tribute Avian and Sparkman to summon Rainbow Dragon in ATK mode (4000\0) then I play Rainbow Target this trap card lets my Rainbow Dragon gain 300 atk if I pay 1000 life points [3000 LP] now attack his Creppy Paladin then end my turn.

Crain: Wait I play Sak Armor to destroy your Rainbow Dragon.

Brandon: Man.

Crain: I draw then tribute Creppy Paladin and Light Paladin to summon Dark Magician in ATK mode (2400\2000) then I play Polymerization to fuse Dark Magician and Buster Blader to make Dark Paladin in ATK mode (2900\2400) now I play Fusion Special now this lets me attack you with Dark Paladin now attack then I play Monster Reborn to bring back Dark Magician in ATK mode (2400\2000) to end my turn.

Brandon: [100 LP] I draw and summon Elemental Hero Clayman in DEF mode (800\2000) to end my turn.

Crain: I draw then Dark Magician attack his Clayman then Dark Paladin attack his Lp directly to end this game so your in Avian Green.

END DUEL

Brandon got his stuff and walked off.

end episode 1

Hope you liked it

Archived