{S} Solemn Soulrider {S}

ƬЦЯBӨƧƧ

Hello YCM, today I'm going to pull of your worst nightmare. It's actually a support for "Chaosrider Gustaph", so I hope you like it and enjoy:

Solemn Soulrider

132971v.jpg

[align=left]

When this card is Tribute Summoned successfully, remove from play up to 3 cards in your Deck to increase the ATK of this monster by 200 for each card removed from play until the end of your opponent's next turn. When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Chaosrider Gustaph" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position. A monster Special Summoned by this effect, gains 400 ATK.

Image Credit: DA

So is it good? RATE, HATE, I don't care (actually I do).[/align]

is chaosrider gustaph a real card?

well i want to see it if it's worth this kind of sacrificial support jejejejejeje...

the pic is good... no better than good... it blends perfectly with the name...

and the effect is wonderful...

this is a perfect support card...

10/10 plus a rep point coz this card is playable and it can be used on a proper duel...

Nice pic, the OCG is good, however its not perfect.

'remove form play' (not remove ____ from play.)

The monster Special Summoned by this effect = A monster Special Summoned by this effect...

Nothing major, pretty good, although, i dont know what the 'Gustaph' card is XD.

[spoiler=Chaosrider Gustaph]

ChaosriderGustaphSDDE-EN-C-1E.png

yeah well i can't believe that has something that powerful to support it... well... i guess that chaosrider gustaph is his favorite card coz i also did make something out of my favorite card Vampire Lord and Vampire Lady... jejejeje....

I made it more powerful than the Vampire Genesis....

Thanks for your comments dudes, I'll get the OCG fixed and yeh I know that "Chaosrider Gustaph" is a pretty weak card, but I think that he is awesome. And I think my card works well with a rider Deck and as you can see, I like Natural Speed. So rider monsters increase there ATK and thats what I like, oh and thanks again for all of your comments. :)

Archived