My Dragon Cards

jdm262

I'm not sucking up to him. I'm just giving him some help.

He plays Yu Gi Oh. I should know.. he's my bro.

oh well... atleast teach him on how to make a card... tell him to make it playable coz im giving away reputation points for cards that you can use on a proper duel....

[/u]

They're ok. Add some description though.

Stop sucking up to him' date=' we all know they suck.[hr']

EDIT: thread will be reported for not being 'realistic' if changes are not made.

your mean Marvel™, also im new,and YES i do know how to play yu-gi-oh. i really don't know what it means by "Realistic Cards" i thought at first that it was cards that looked really good and stuff. You Don't have to be mean about something i did'nt know about, your being really stupid by being mean to people

[/u]

They're ok. Add some description though.

Stop sucking up to him' date=' we all know they suck.[hr']

EDIT: thread will be reported for not being 'realistic' if changes are not made.

your mean Marvel™ AND YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SUCKS MARVEL™ because you are the one being mean and stupid, also im new,and YES i do know how to play yu-gi-oh. i really don't know what it means by "Realistic Cards" i thought at first that it was cards that looked really good and stuff. You Don't have to be mean about something i did'nt know about, your being really stupid by being mean to people

Archived