"The Reapers Servants" booster pack is amazing

Monohawks

Rate idea for Alchemic Set  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Rate idea for Alchemic Set

• Excellent
    • Okay
    • Poor

Dudes, dudes, another notes on the way! I show what's wrong, and help you improve! TA-DA! XD

1- Summoner Reaper: AMAZING! You have created a Normal Monster with 1800 ATK. *looks around, deep silence* Well I guess they're right, folk. It isn't that great, but nice try. I won't say "effort" because it doesn't take that much time.

2- Motorcycle Reaper: Nice idea, pic is not that good though. Bad OCG. "Can.." Are you talking with friends or making a Yugioh card? Srsly. Plus, ok, destroys a Snipe. *looks in common decks* Umm, nothing else than that with 1500 ATK.

3- Reapers Vengeance: GOD! OVERPOWERED! Umm, OK, not bad if limited to 1 with first effect only, but come on, why draw 2 cards additional to an overpowered effect like that? Srsly, what's so fun in making overpowered cards (unless you're printing and cheating in duels)?

4- .... Your fourth card is.... hopeless. How the heck could a guy get a Fusion Monster in his hand? HOW?! T.T People, TELL ME! And, bad OCG too. Plus, Sith*

5- Bad OCG on your fifth card.

6- Why a Toon Normal Monster? That's.. that's... ALRIGHT! I HATE CUSTOM NORMAL MONSTERS! Srsly. What's so.. YAY in them? Plus if you count that a Toon monster.. um, I don't think you really know Toons that much.

7- "Bring back the destroyed monster". Ya know, Apple should make a new invention called iLaugh. Srsly. What destroyed monster? Bring back? Dude... bad OCG and who's the mysterious destroyed monster?

8- Correction to 8th card: "FLIP: Discard 2 cards in your opponent's hand."

9- I seriously can't understand it. And, there's something weird with some card-makers I noticed lately. They create imagination monsters and put them as Fusion Materials. I'd say 'Where are they'? Then you get no answer, and get insulted because you got someone embarassed.

10- Now now, don't insult me or flame me or hit me or kill me, I know 9 notes of proving how each card is suc-... successfully failed cards is kinda harsh.. but uh... now now don't get me wrong I'm trying to improve card-makers here.

Notes to improve:

1- OCG-Practice! Nobody OCG practices here.. I bet it's either talent/experience or dumbliness. Please, you don't have to be an expert to get a good card. Just, read alot of cards, anyday anytime, separated or together, and see how Kazuki Takahashi writes the card. Just try and write them like him. You can OCG practice test cards, and then released them in sets.

2- Get good images. Not all of your images are bad, but 90% bad only. =P I'll give you a tip, go to deviantart.com, and if you're not satisfied try photobucket.com's Image Search. Also if you want to host pictures, Photobucket's a great place. Just create your account and host them in your own album.

3- Don't make Overpowered cards. There: "I PLAY RAIGEKI THEN TRIBUTE MY 3 CYBER-STEINS TO SUMMON SLIFER! AND I HAVE SUMMONED CYBER END DRAGON BEFORE WITH MY STEIN SO GG I WIN I PWNZ0RS I USE CARDS THAT MAKE ME WIN AUTOMATICALLY! OH AND I ACTIVATE RAIGEKI HAHAHAHAHA" Isn't that annoying? Yep. So please, don't make Overpowered cards, they're too easy to make, and are idiotic.

4- Normal Monsters.. a new moda! Dude, nobody uses them. Like, OK, put the n00bie Normal Monster beatdown decks aside, and look at all other decks. Nobody uses Normal Monsters with 2000 and 2300 ATK, etc. etc.

As a rating, I'd give 5.4/10.

Archived