Yugioh: Ex - Hunter

mdf92

Episode One: The Hunters.

???: I won now give me your rarest card kid.

Little Kid: No!

???: Whatever. None of you cards are worth it anyway.

A teenage boy turned around and started to walk away. He had a cold expression on his face. He put his deck in a black deck box strapped to his leg.

After a while of walking the boy turned into a dark alley, and went through a door.

Leader: So how many rare cards did you get today Stephen?

Stephen: Only one. None of the other kids had anything worth taking.

Leader: You have been disappointing me Stephen. You're the weakest one here.

Stephen: I'm sorry.

Leader: I'll tell ya what. I'll duel you. If you win you stay. If I win you leave, and are no longer a Hunter.

Stephen: Fine.

----------

After the dust cleared Stephen had nolife points left.

Stephen: I lost?

Leader: Give me your duel disk.

Stephen: I lost...

Leader: Yes... Now give me your duel disk.

Stephen: Fine.

Stephen took off his duel disk and threw it at the leader's feet.

Leader: Now get out, you are never welcomed here again. And you are no longer a Hunter.

Stephen got to his feet, and left the building without a word. He walked down a street, and entered a run down looking apartment building. He took the stairs to the third floor, walked down the hallway, and entered a door.

A woman: Honey your home early...

Stephen: Yeah...

Stephen's mom: You got mail... I put it on your bed.

Stephen: Okay...

Stephen walked into his room and picked up the letter...

(Well that's my first Yugioh fanfic... Tell me what you think. I skipped the duel because I didn't want to reveal the leader's cards yet. Hope you all enjoyed it...)

(Here's episode two... Oh yeah... And this takes place a few years after Jaden, and the group graduate.)

Episode Two: Entrance Exam Part 1

Stephen picked up the letter, and looked at it. After a few minutes he threw it away.

Stephen: Duel Academy... There might be some strong duelists there... The entrance exam is tomorrow... I'll go to humor myself.

He got ready for bed, and soon fell asleep.

----------

The next morning Stephen woke up Early, and got ready. After he ate he exited the apartment, and started heading toward the testing site.

----------

Stephen: So many pople here. There must be atleast one good duelist here...

Strange boy: Hey! Are you here for the entrance exam too?

Stephen: I am only here for the dueling.

Strange boy: If you're here for dueling, I'll duel you right now.

Stephen: You aren't even worth the energy.

Strange boy: What?

Announcement: The entrance exam will start shortly. Please take a seat and wait for you to be called.

Strange boy: You're lucky the exam is starting soon...

Stephen: I could beat you before the exam starts.

Stephen started walking toward the building as the boy started to yell.

----------

Stephen was one of the first people called. He walked down to the area he was being tested in.

Proctor: The first part of the exam is an oral exam.

Stephen: Whatever...

----------

Proctor: Very good... Now we start the duelling part of the exam.

Stephen: Finally...

Stephen 4000

Proctor 4000

Proctor: Okay. I'll go first. I'll summon Dark Blade (1800/1500). Then I'll activate my spell card, Frontline Base. Then I'll special summon a Pitch-Dark Dragon (900/600), and I'll equip him to my Dark Blade (2200/1900). I'll end my turn by placing one face down.

Stephen: I'll activate the spell card Arcane Summoning. It allows me to special summon an Arcane Weapon monster from my hand by paying life points equal to its level multiplied by 400. I'll special summon Arcane Weapon - Sword (1200/0). Then I'll tribute him to summon Arcane Weapon - Scythe (2100/1000). I'll equip it with the spell card Arcane Strengthening. Which increases his attack and defense by 500 (2600/1500). Now, Arcane Weapon - Scythe, attack his Dark Blade. I'll end my turn.

Stephen 1800

Proctor 3600

Proctor: Because my monster would have been destroyed, my union monster is destroyed instead. Now I'll special summon Second Goblin (100/100). But then I'll tribute it to summon Kiryu (2000/1500), which I'll equip to my Dark Blade (2700/2400). Dark Blade, attack his scythe!

Stephen: Hm... You activate Arcane Weapon - Scythe's effect. When he is destroyed by battle, the monster that battled him is also destroyed. And because your monster is destroyed by an effect your union monster isn't destroyed instead.

Proctor: Very good...

Stephen 1700

Proctor 3600

Stephen: Now, I'll summon Arcane Weapon - Axe (1600/500). Then I'll activate the continuous spell card, Arcane Circle. Next I'll have Arcane Weapon - Axe attack your life points directly...

Proctor: I activate my face down, Negate Attack...

Stephen: I activate Arcane Circle's effect. Once per turn, by paying 500 life points I can negate the effect of a spell or trap card that designates an Arcane Weapon on my side of the field as a target.

Stephen 1200

Proctor 2000

Murmurs spread through the crowd.

Strange boy: Wow... He really is good.

Obelisk Blue: Not bad...

Proctor: Fine... I'll summon Indomitable Fighter Lei Lei (2300/0). Then I'll have Lei Lei attack your axe.

Stephen 500

Proctor 2000

Stephen: But now he's in defense position. And I'll summon Arcane Weapon - Spear (1700/1000). And I'll have him attack your Lei Lei. But spear's effect activates. When he battles a defense position monster whose defense is lower than its attack, the difference is dealt as damage to your life points.

Stephen: 500

Proctor: 300

Proctor: My turn. I'll summon another Dark Blade, and I'll have him attack your spear.

Stephen 400

Proctor 300

Stephen: ... I'll summon Arcane Weapon - Bow (500/100). And I'll have him attack you directly with his effect.

Stephen 400

Proctor 0

Proctor: You win... Now return to your seat.

--------- When Stephen got to his seat the strange boy was there.

Stephen: What do you want?

Strange boy: I came here to congratulate you on winning.

Stephen: ...

Strange boy: I'm Marcus.

Marcus held out his hand. Stephen sat down.

Stephen: ... They just called you for your match...

Marcus: Oh thanks... See ya.

Marcus got down into his area.

Proctor: Are you ready?

Marcus: Yep...

(To be continued in part two...)

Archived