Stellar Set: 3/40

Freeshooter

[align=center] Disclaimer

All images will be from either the new Multi-User Gallery (Father Wolf, Omni, and haris) or Photobucket. All holoing, and other card effects will be done by ♥ ЅϯᵲåώӀӞ℮ᴙʀɣ−ɴɨɨ−ƈħåɴ ♥. If I have forgotten any information please inform me and I will fix it.

[spoiler=Stellar Fireworks Dragon - SFWD-EN001]

2642i35.png

Lore

This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of Spell or Trap Cards. When this card is Tribute Summoned, you can draw 2 cards from your Deck. During each 5th turn after this card was Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Stellar Fireworks Dragon" to your field. If this effect is activated before your 2nd Battle Phase, destroy all "Stellar Fireworks Dragon"s on your field. If this card is destroyed by this effect, you can Special Summon 1 "Stellar" monster from your hand. If this card is destroyed by the effect of another "Stellar" monster, you lose 1500 Life Points.

[spoiler=Stellar Card Magician- SFWD-EN002]

1432kww.png

Lore

This card can only be destroyed in battle by a Spellcaster-type monster. When you have 2 "Stellar" monsters in your Graveyard, you can activate one of the following effects.

- You can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon this card from your hand.

- You can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Stellar" monster from your Graveyard.

[spoiler=Stellar Desert Traveler - SFWD-EN003]

100090.jpg

Lore

This card cannot be destroyed by Spell or Trap Cards. When this card is successfully Tribute Summoned, increase your Life Points by 500.

[/align]

Archived