[2011 film]Spiderman 4[/2011 film]

.:|Fallen|:.

Didn't they kinda KILL Venom on the third movie?

...Then again this IS Marvel we are talking about, but from the way that Venom died, what kind of crazy resurrection would he have?

i've heard Lizard and Carnage (GO CARNAGE!) but nothing on Venom's return.

...To be honest I'm kinda sad, didn't they learn from the third movie putting in multiple villains isn't the best idea? Kinda crazy putting VENOM, who definitely deserved his own movie, with two other villains.

...But then again I suppose Batman did pretty well with Joker and Two-Face. As well as the first with Scarecrow and the Ghul. Perhaps two will work out for Spiderman two.

...If they keep it down to two...

I think the problem with S3's villains came from the fact that they were all "gray" villains, that is, they all had the potential to be good guys. With a character like Carnage, he's bad through and through, there's no ambiguity, leaving for a simpler character, which would make him work better with multiple villains. For that matter, Lizard (in Lizard form) is a crazy sonofajabroni killer too.

And Conners does still have that small sample of Venom. We could possibly see a Venom rebirth (and if Carnage is in it, we might even see Venom switching sides and joining Spidey)

I've heard some things about Black Cat too.

...Then again this IS Marvel we are talking about' date=' but from the way that Venom died, what kind of crazy resurrection would he have?

...To be honest I'm kinda sad, didn't they learn from the third movie putting in multiple villains isn't the best idea? Kinda crazy putting VENOM, who definitely deserved his own movie, with two other villains.

...But then again I suppose Batman did pretty well with Joker and Two-Face. As well as the first with Scarecrow and the Ghul. Perhaps two will work out for Spiderman two.

[/quote']

I lol'd. If you knew what the symbiotes were, you wouldn't ask such a stupid question. Venom isn't dead, he was merely shattered. The symbiotes will gather again, and host back to Eddie Brock, but with less or more control.

Yes, Venom and Carnage are both in Spider-Man 4. >.>

...Then again this IS Marvel we are talking about' date=' but from the way that Venom died, what kind of crazy resurrection would he have?

[/quote']

I lol'd. If you knew what the symbiotes were, you wouldn't ask such a stupid question. Venom isn't dead, he was merely shattered. The symbiotes will gather again, and host back to Eddie Brock, but with less or more control.

Link or GTFO!

[/quote']

I said VENOM was dead, the symbiote could be alive, true. But I don't think "Venom" (Eddie Brock + Symbiote) would be alive. Eddie looks pretty dead to me. Perhaps they'll bring him back through alien tech, or an as-yet-unknown symbiote power, but he looks pretty DEAD.

Perhaps the symbiote will be back to infect some other person, but yeah *shrugs*.

I suppose in the end they'll revive "Venom" somehow anyway, he is pretty popular...

Do not make threads about things that aren't even confirmed. It was even stated by the actors that they probably won't do a 4th film without the director who doesn't want to make another. Also, Eddie Brock is dead, the main Venom symbiote is dead. However Doc Conners has a sample of the symbiote still.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived