Been a bit of a while since I made a card.

Ghost Ryder

Is this card good?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is this card good?

• EPIC
    • Good
    • Crappy
    • FAIL

Been quite a while, here's the card.

212877h.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 monster named "Ancient Gear Cannon". During the Standby Phase, all monsters with "Ancient Gear" in their name gain 400 ATK and DEF until the End Phase. If your opponent Summons a card with "Ancient Gear" in their name, destroy that monster and half of the ATK of the destroyed monster is inflicted as Battle Damage onto your opponent.

Pic credit to Evasez on photobucket.

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by offering 1 "Ancient Gear Cannon" as a Tribute. Aslong this card remains face-up on the field, all monsters with "Ancient Gear" in their name gain 400 ATK and DEF until the End Phase. If your opponent Summons a card with "Ancient Gear" in it`s name, destroy that monster and inflict Battle Damage equal to the half ATK of the destroyed monster to your opponent."

tell me, if I made something wrong. I corrected the grammar and tried to fix the ocg. But I know, that I sometimes use some parts of the old ocq, for example the summoning part. but it sound`s better to me ^^

what ever, nice card!

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Ancient Gear Cannon" on your side of the field. During your Standby Phase, all "Ancient Gear" monsters gain 400 ATK and DEF until the End Phase. If your opponent Summons a card with "Ancient Gear" in their name, destroy that monster and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the destroyed monster's ATK."

Is this better? 7/10

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Ancient Gear Cannon" you control. During your Standby Phase' date=' all [b']"Ancient Gear" monsters on the field[/b] gain 400 ATK and DEF until the End Phase. If your opponent Summons an "Ancient Gear" monster, destroy that monster and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the destroyed monster's ATK.

Fixed.

Card's not too bad; I kinda like the pic, despite the meh-ish background.

8/10

Archived