(Marvel) Dragon's

LiAM

From my contest with God_Kage ^.^

[align=center]131963.jpg131963y.jpg131963.jpg131963.jpg131963v.jpg131963e.jpg

[spoiler=Screaching Light Dragon]

1 Dragon-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monster(s).

This cards Synchro Summon cannot be negated. By Tributing 1 Dragon-Type monster you control, destroy all face-up Attack Position monsters on the field (except this card).

[spoiler=Devious Dread Dragon]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned except by Tributing 3 Dragon-Type monsters you control. Increase this cards ATK by 300 for each Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon up to 2 "Wingling Tokens" to your field (Dragon-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 500/DEF 500).

[spoiler=Doomfire Rampant]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned except by discarding 1 Dragon-Type monster in your hand. By Tributing this card, destroy 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls, this card is then Special Summoned during your next Standby Phase.

[spoiler=Plated Synchronization Dragon]

When this card is Tributed for a Synchro Summon, increase the Synchro Summoned monsters ATK and DEF by 300. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 card your Graveyard to destroy 1 face-up monster your opponent controls, this card cannot declare an attack during the turn this effect was used.

[spoiler=Tamer of Dragons]

Control of Dragon-Type monsters cannot switch. An opponent's Card Effect cannot change the Battle Position of any Dragon-Type monsters you control. Once per turn, you can select 1 Dragon-Type monster you control and 1 monster your opponent controls, the selected monster have their ATK and DEF switched until theyour opponents End Phase.

[spoiler=Dragon's Sanctuary]

Activate only when a face-up Dragon-Type monster you control is targeted by a Spell Card. Negate the activation of the Card and destroy it, you can Special Summon Dragon-Type monsters from your Deck by an amount equal to the number of Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls.

[/align]

I don't see any OCG errors. Dragons are usually the same deal. . .*Shrugs* Since you did win a contest with these, well then I guess they are good. The first one is so shiny is hurts my eyes. >_O I like them and dislike them at the same time. . .Is that possible? 9/10

Archived