Thousand Flames Viper

LiAM

[align=center]

Thousand Flames Viper

131963i.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Tribute summoned by Tributing 1 face-up "Flame Viper" you control. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. Once per turn, instead of conducting your Battle Phase, you can draw 1 card instead. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Flame Viper" from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.

[/align]

[spoiler=[b]Flame Viper[/b]]

FlameViperMDP2-EN-C-LE.jpg

The draw effect is interesting, but it seems rather hard to summon. Flame viper on it's own is next to useless, and the chances of it surviving long enough to summon this are slim. 500 Life points doesn't really seem worth it to summon a weak vanilla, but an extra monster is always good.

It needs a gold sticker to be Limited Edition.

I do like the pic though.

6.5/10

lol, you like the pic, i'll take that as a compliment :D

and there is alot of support for both Normal monsters and weak monsters that would help save "Flame Viper".

And the extra monster can help to get another one of these or a Tribute later. The drawing effect is the bonus to being able to summon it :)

It would be interesting to see what cards you would put with this.

Archived