1,000th Post! Crystal Beast 123's Five Star Celebration Cards!

Five Star Celebration Cards

Five Star Celebration Cards

Hey, you guys. Don't know how I made it, but I did. It's been 10 months since I joined. So I decided to make some cards for my 1,000th post! Here they are:

Athest the Flamebreath

Athest the Flamebreath

119855.jpg

p><p>[center][spoiler=Card Lore]Increase this card

[/center]

[spoiler=Card Lore]

Aqwer the Water Breather

Aqwer the Water Breather

p><p>[center][spoiler=Card Lore]Once per turn, place 1 Water Counter on this card (max. 2). You can remove 2 Water Counters from this card to infilct 900 damage to your opponent. During your opponent

[/center]

[spoiler=Card Lore]Once per turn, place 1 Water Counter on this card (max. 2). You can remove 2 Water Counters from this card to infilct 900 damage to your opponent. During your opponent's turn, if this card is destroyed by the effect of a Spell, Trap, or Monster Card, your opponent's turn ends.

Kitsune-The Aerobreath

Kitsune-The Aerobreath

[spoiler=Card Lore]If you have "Athest the Flamebreath" and "Aqwer the Water Breather" on your side of the field, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can remove 1 Flamebreath Counter from "Athest the Flamebreath" and 1 Water Counter from "Aqwer the Water Breather" for this card to increase its ATK by 2000 and inflict Piercing damage until the end of the turn.

[spoiler=Card Lore]

Enjoy!

Oh. I just looked at this card and thought it was correct.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cyberdark_Horn

Anyway' date=' thanks for viewing!

[/quote']

Wait a minute. Cyberdark Horn really says "Piercing damage" on it!? Wow, that seems like that "piercing damage" will have to be added to the rulebook. I wonder if all the other cards will be errataed in such a way. Also, good cards.

You don't inflict "Piercing Damage"' date=' you have to state that you deal damage from the difference of your attack and your opponent's defense.

By the way. . CONGRATZ ON 1000TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Flails arms*

[/quote']

Since Crisis, I believe, it is now referred as, "This card inflicts Piercing Damage."

You don't inflict "Piercing Damage"' date=' you have to state that you deal damage from the difference of your attack and your opponent's defense.

By the way. . CONGRATZ ON 1000TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Flails arms*

[/quote']

Since Crisis, I believe, it is now referred as, "This card inflicts Piercing Damage."

Okay, that's good to know!

Any comments?

the cards are ok, the first card has an overused pic in my opinion as i have seen that card 1000nds of times. few errors in card such as "every" should be "each" other than that, they arent too bad.

i dont see image credit but i am not bothered about that, overall, 8/10

congrats on 1000th post

Concerning Piercing Damage..

CDHorn was the only monster with that kind of lore written on it. Hasn't been re-eratta'd yet too. Even the monsters released in the same text still had the old, orginal lore for trample. It's just wierd, anyway. I can't say much more but you get a 6.1/10. You have near-perfect OCG, but a few of the cards are quite bland and their playability is lacking. Might wanna see more creativity here. :D

Archived