New Musical Cards-Legends of ROCK [25/100+] Instuments, songs, and more +update-SLASH

ironmanben

[spoiler=Decks and Boosters]s2z8us.jpg

i36vix.png

[spoiler=Deck List-Motley Crue Deck]

Mick Mars x1

80's Glam Metal x3

Nikki Sixx 80's x2

Mick Mars 80's x2

Mick Mars Guitar-Strat x3

Mick Mars Guitar Tele- x2 (Card Coming Soon)

Nikki sixx x2

tommy Lee x2

Vince Neils x2 (Card Coming Soon)

Tommy Lee 80s x1 (Coming Soon)

Vince Neils 80s x1 (Coming Soon)

Drum Set x2 (Coming Soon)

Firebird bass x2 (Coming Soon)

Warlock Bass x2(Coming Soon)

Dr Feelgood x3

Addiction x2

SOLA x3

Live x2

additional cards to this list coming soon

[spoiler=Motley Crue Series]

170467sfw.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore:]

This card cannot be destroyed by Trap Cards. If this card is not equipped with the Equip Spell Card, "Electric Guitar-Mick Mars' Cutom Stratocaster", halve this card's ATK when attacking. Once per turn, during your Battle Phase, if each monster you control, excluding this card, is in Defense Position, choose 1 Level 5 or less monster your opponent controls, and destroy it.

170467xte.jpg

Choose one "Motley Crue" monster you control. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, place one "Glam Metal" counter on the chosen monster(Max. 5). Once 5 counters have been placed on the chosen monster, during your Battle Phase, flip a coin. If the result is heads, destroy each monster on the field whose name does not contain "Motley Crue", and destroy this card during your end Phase. If the result is tails, destroy each "Motley Crue" monster you control, and destroy this card.

170467.jpg

170467tll.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "80's Glam Metal". If this card is not equipped with the Equip Spell Card, "Electric Guitar-Mick Mars' Telecaster", halve this card's ATK when attacking. This card cannot be destroyed by Trap Cards. When this card is the only monster you control, increase its ATK by 400. When this card is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Motley Crue" monster from your hand or Deck.

170467u.jpg

170467jzl.jpg

When this card is Summoned, search your Deck for up to 3 "Motley Crue Hit" Spell Cards, and add them to your hand. The deck is then shuffled. If this card is not equipped with the Equip Spell Card, "Electric Bass-Nikki Sixx's Firebird", halve this card's ATK when attacking. This card gains 300 DEF for each "Motley Crue" monster you control.

170467.jpg170467.jpg

170467.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "80's Glam Metal". When this card is Summoned, search your Deck for up to 3 "Motley Crue Hit" Spell Cards, and add them to your hand. The Deck is then shuffled. If this card is not equipped with the Equip Spell Card, "Electric Bass-Nikki Sixx's Warlock", halve this card's ATK when attacking. This card gains 400 ATK for each "Motley Crue" monster you control. When this card is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Motley Crue" monster from your hand or Deck.

170467sua.jpg170467p.jpg

[spoiler=IMG cred:]

Mars-www.monstersandcritics.com

Mars 80s-www.last.fm

Mars Strat-http://www.tdpri.com/forum/stratocaster-discussion-forum/109859-mick-mars-strat-replica.html

80s-http://www.jamesfinngarner.com/images/blogimages/ratt1.jpg

Feelgood-infinitohuracandeinspiracion.blogspot.com

Vince-

Sixx-photobucket

Tommy-photobucket, I think

Sixx Bass-

Tommy's Drums-

Mars Telecaster-

Sixx Firebird-

Sixx 80s-photobucket

Tommy 80's-

Vince 80s-

Live Wire-

Smokin'-

Shout at the Devil-

S.O.L.A.-amazon.com

addiction-I dunno, its not mine.

Live-flickr

[spoiler=Ozzy Osbourne Series]

170467g.jpg

When this card is Summoned, search your deck for 1 "Randy Rhoads" monster and add it to your hand. The deck is then shuffled. This card gains 100 ATK for each "Black Sabbath" monster you control. When this card destroys one of your opponent's LIGHT monsters, place one "Heavy Metal" counter on this card(Max 6). This card gains 100 DEF for each counter placed on it. When this card is selected as the target of an attack by a LIGHT monster, remove 3 tokens to negate the attack. Once per turn, if this card has 3 or more "Heavy Metal" counters on it, you can choose 1 monster your opponent controls, and switch its position. When this card is destroyed, remove it from play instead.

170467xto.jpg

Increase this card's ATK and DEF by 200 for each "Black Sabbath" monster you control. If this card is not equipped with the Equip Spell Card, "Electric Guitar-Tony Iommi Left-Handed SG", halve this card's ATK when attacking. Each time a "Black Sabbath Hit" Spell Card is activated, destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. When this card is destroyed, select 1 LIGHT monster your opponent controls, and destroy it.

Ozzy-no idea, but its not mine

Wylde-

Rhoads-

Iommi-Not sure, not mine

Geezer-

Ward-

Iron Man-

Paranoid-

Suicide Solution-

Crazy Train-

The Search For a Guitarist-

Sharon Osbourne-

[spoiler=Nitro Series]

170467nop.jpg

If this card is not equipped with the Equip Spell Card, "Electric Guitar-Michael Angelo Batio's Quad-Neck", halve this card's ATK when attacking. Once per turn, during your Battle Phase, before you attack, roll 1 d6.

-If the result is 1, this card can attack once in the same Battle Phase.

-If the result is 2, this card can attack twice in the same Battle Phase.

-If the result is 3, this card can attack three times in the same Battle Phase.

-If the result is 4, you can search your Deck for 1 "Guitar-Michael Angelo Batio's Quad-Neck" and add it to your hand. The Deck is then shuffled.

-If the result is 5, destroy this card.

-If the result is 6, Special Summon up to 3 "Nitro" monsters from your hand or Deck.

170467.jpg170467.jpg170467l.jpg170467.jpg

Batio-its on the first few pages of GOOGLE if you look up his name.

Gillette-www.last.fm

Quad Guitar-www.celebrityrockstarguitars.com

Freight Train- www.ocsteam.com

Ambidextrous-unknown, not mine

[spoiler=Twisted Sister Series]

170467.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "80's Glam Metal". If this card is not equipped with the Equip Spell Card, "Electric Guitar-Eddie Ojeda's Custom Charvel", halve this card's ATK when attacking. This card can attack twice in the same Battle Phase if you control a "Jay Jay French" monster.

Snider-

Ojeda-no idea, not mine

Guitar-

French-

I Wanna Rock

We're Not Gonna Take It-

[spoiler=Alice Cooper Series:]

170467u.jpg

When this card is Summoned, increase the DEF of each "80's" monster you control by 300. This card cannot be destroyed by Trap Cards. This card cannot be destroyed by LIGHT monsters. Once per turn, when this card is selected as the target of an attack by a monster your opponent controls, you can Tribute 1 LIGHT monster you control to negate the attack. If you do, you can pay 700 Life Points to destroy the attacking monster.

Cooper-shanehigginbottom.com

[spoiler=Guns n' Roses Series]

170467.jpg

170467.jpg

This card cannot be Set. If this card is not equipped with the Equip Spell Card, "Electric Guitar-Slash's Les Paul", halve this card's ATK when attacking. This card gains 300 ATK for each Trap Card in your Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by a "Guitarist" monster.

170467.jpg

Slash-www.guitarsite.com

Rose-unknown, but its not mine.

Slash Guitar-earsucker.com

Sweet Child-

Jungle-

I Quit!-

Paradise-

[spoiler=L.A. Guns Series]

170467.jpg

Increase this card's DEF by 300 if you control an "Axl Rose" monster. If this card is not equipped with the Equip Spell Card, "Electric Guitar-Tracii Guns' Telecaster" or "Electric Guitar-Tracii Guns' Flying V", halve this card's ATK when attacking. Increase this card's DEF by 300 for each "L.A. Guns" monster you control.

[spoiler=IMG cred]

Tracii Guns-www.ew.com

Tracii Guns Guitar-

Marty Casey-

Rip and Tear-

[spoiler=Jimi Hendrix Series]

[spoiler=IMG cred]

Jimi-

Mitch-

Redding-

Hendrix Guitar-

Purple Haze-

Voodoo Child-

Wah Pedal-

Drums-

Bass-

[spoiler=Nirvana Series]

170467i.jpg

Once per turn, you can search your Deck for 1 "Nirvana Hit" Spell Card, and add it to your hand. The Deck is then shuffled. Each time this card destroys a monster your opponent controls, reduce the DEF of this card by 300. When this card is destroyed, destroy every "Nirvana" monster on the field.

Cobain-buzzworthy.mtv.com

Cobain Guitar-

Heart Shaped-

Teen Spirit-

Lithium-

Suicide-

Novoselic-

Dave Grohl-

Bass-

Drums-

[spoiler=Would YOU like to submit a card?]

PM me the card and the Card Lore, if it is unreadable. Make sure it has proper OCG, and it is the best possible that you can do. Make sure it is balanced. No 9999/9999 cards, no fake types, and name must be laid out like this:

Band-Person's Name, Person's Role:

Roles can be:

Guitarist

Bassist

Drummer

Vocalist (Do not use Singer.)

Manager-for people like Sharon Osbourne.

Only rock artists are to be made.

Please spell Band Names as correctly as you can. Heavy metal umlauts (as in Motley Crue) show up it the card name, (I was too lazy to type them here), but not in the effect.

I plan to make over 100 of these with your help, and i usually do about 10 a day, so check back for updates constantly.

I wasn't sure which one would be better to put it in. I made one in Pop Culture, but I made a new one here because I thought I might get more comments. I tried to delete the first one, but it didn't work. So don't move this to Pop Culture, but don't criticize me for putting it in this section. I realize my error.

Archived