Thundara, Red Dragon of Lightning

cardmakerfoo

Hiiii! :D

I made a card! I'm pretty sure that it has OCG errors, so...You know what to do! LOL

Constructive criticism is greatly encouraged and appreciated.

Please, don't post rude opinions.

Oh, BTW, this is supposed to be a really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really RARE card. So, yeah...

300fqc4.jpg

IMAGE CREDITS:

dragon demonio in red

Image really sucks now, but if you can't tell: The dragon is holo'ed.

Effects:

This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Normal Summoned except by Tributing 3 Dragon-Type monsters. During your Main Phase, increase the Atk of all monsters on your field by 250. For every LIGHT monster on your opponent's field, increase this card's Atk by 200. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, destroy all LIGHT and Dragon-Type monsters on your field. During your Main Phase, you can destroy this card.

nice name(although, I think i heard the name Thundara before)...

the pic is also good...

for me, a little overpowered( I think you should remove the 250 increase of ATK)...

so that's it 10/10...

and this card can go with my dragon deck...

in other words very realistic...

+1 rep for you....

I'm a newb but I think it's really cool' date=' one question though, why would someone want it destroyed in Main Phase? By the way, angpueko, you maybe are thinking of Thundara from Spectrobes.

[/quote']

Just in case if you don't want to lose all of your Dragon-Type cards on the field, you can destroy it yourself.

the-eye-of-thundera-256x256.png

EYE OF THUNDARA! GIVE ME SIGHT BEYOND SIGHT!

Ahem....yeah, as for the card, it seems kinda...useless. You tribute 3 dragons to get this thing, its attack is pretty much 3k. If you want an anti-light card, Ally of Justice- Catastor does the job so much better. Also, why does it destroy your own cards when it dies? And then you have the choice to blow it up...I don't even understand that.

Archived